CONTEMPORARY DESIGN, QUALITY FINISH
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
A home to exceed your every expectation
An impressive collection of three and four bedroom homes featuring contemporary open plan kitchen/dining/family areas and bifold doors leading to generously sized rear turfed gardens.
The Lanzet kitchen offers high quality fitted furniture, bespoke designed with ample storage and boasts integrated appliances, making the move into your new home easy. The spacious living room is bathed in natural light thanks to a large window at the front of the property. A fitted cloakroom, additional storage and free standing washing machine completes the ground floor.
Upstairs, the master bedroom features a spacious fitted en suite with bath and shower. There is a second and third double bedrooms boasting a generously sized walk in wardrobe or built-in wardrobe depending on plot and a fitted family bathroom. Bathrooms are finished with contemporary ceramic wall tiling and chrome accessories by Vado.
Your new home will be energy efficient and easy to manage. It utilises modern building techniques, double glazed windows and an energy efficient boiler.
• Generously sized rear gardens backing on to open space.
• Contemporary specification combined with quality design.
• All inclusive specification.
• WiFi programmable heating.
• All flooring including carpets.
• Landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden
• Driveway parking
• Good education options, perfect for families.
• Thriving communities and connections.
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
- Individually designed kitchens
- Stone worktops with inset drainer grooves **
- Soft close door and drawer mechanism
- LED under unit lighting to kitchen with brushed steel sockets above worktops
- One and half bowl stainless steel sinks with mono tap by Vado
- Stainless steel double oven
- 5 burner stainless steel hob with extractor to suit design
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher – A+ rating
- AEG washing machine / washer dryer – A+ rating***
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to bathroom and en suite, with chrome accessories by Vado
- White vanity unit to cloakroom/en suite/bathroom
- Recessed double fronted mirrored cabinet to en suite with shaver socket and concealed lighting, subject to layout
- Full width and height mirror over sanitaryware where no cabinetry
- Wall hung WC with soft close seat
- White steel bath with hinged shower screen and chrome accessories by Vado
- Walk-in low profile shower with Vado shower system to en suite
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Myson chrome towel rails
- American white oak moulded internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
- White painted staircase with American white oak newel posts and handrail ****
- Walk-in dressing room with wood effect interior carcass ***
- Wardrobe to master bedroom and bedroom 2 with full and half height hanging rails and shelf above
- Ceramic flooring to hall, cloakroom, kitchen, living/dining room where open plan to kitchen, bathroom and en suite, with carpet to all remaining areas
- Loft ladders
- Single paint finish to walls and satinwood paint finish to all internal joinery
- Moulded architrave to all rooms
Heating, Lighting and Electrical
- Gas fired radiator heating to upper floors
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Energy efficient combination boiler with flue gas heat recovery
- WiFi programmable heating and hot water controls
- LED downlights to hall and landing, kitchen/breakfast, utility, cloakroom, bathroom and en suite and walk-in wardrobes with pendant lighting to remaining areas
- Integrated USB charging to kitchen and all bedroom sockets
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- Brushed chrome shaver socket to all bathrooms
- Central extract unit incorporating humidistat
- Internal digital TV aerial with distribution amplifier
- SkyQ to living room and all other rooms using SkyQ wireless technology
- TV/satellite point to living room and secondary TV points to all bedrooms
- Pre-wired for intruder alarm/CCTV cameras
- External lighting via contemporary lanterns to front and rear of home and garages
Security and Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke and heat detectors with battery back-up
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- Fuse spur for future wireless alarm and wiring provision for future CCTV camera installation
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out-of-hours cover
- Timber entrance door with multi-point locking system
- Landscaped front gardens and turf to rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear gardens
- External socket
- Hedgehog houses to communal areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing to provide routes for development of hedgehogs
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in the form or call our sales team:01403 787323
For more information about new homes within Martingale Barn and availability at The Martingales, Bookham, please fill out your details and one of our friendly team will be in touch shortly.