STUNNING CONTEMPORARY HOME
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
FOUR SPACIOUS BEDROOMS
A home to exceed your every expectation
The Bletchingley provides an excellent opportunity for family looking to benefit from the excellent travel links, great schools and lively community of the Pease Pottage area.
This fantastic family home enjoys an open plan kitchen and dining room. Enjoying ample natural light from its feature bay window, this space is perfect for entertaining family and friends. The kitchen is designed to Thakeham’s high standards of quality. Energy-efficient appliances are fitted as standard according to our integrated specification and then the space is finished with luxurious modern fittings by Vado. Our kitchens are spaces you’ll be proud to live in.
Modern bifold doors open the spacious family living room out to the garden. This generous space is designed to work around you and your lifestyle. With Wi-Fi controlled heating, luxurious carpeting and a durable contemporary finish, this room is ready to be enjoyed by all the family.
A feature window lights the upstairs landing, leading to four bedrooms – two doubles and two singles. The master bedroom has a stylish en-suite and balcony. The room enjoys ample storage with a fitted wardrobe. The three further bedrooms also benefit from secondary TV points and SkyQ using wireless technology. The central family bathroom is luxurious in finish with modern chrome accessories by Vado, ceramic wall wiling and a large polished edge mirror.
Key features include:
- Exceptional rail connections towards London, Gatwick Airport, Brighton and the South Coast.
- Great education options for families.
- Friendly local village community.
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- AEG stainless steel double oven
- Gas 5 ring hob with stainless steel chimney hood
- Integrated Electrolux dishwasher A+
- Integrated Electrolux 70/30 split fridge/freezer A+
- AEG integrated washer/dryer (freestanding in cupboard) A
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Wall hung concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- Chrome summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Roper Rhodes recessed cabinet in bathroom or ensuite
- Polished edge mirror over sanitaryware
- Porcellenosa floor tiling to hall, cloakroom, kitchen / dining and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase and white oak newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish on wall and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Timber external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- UPVC double glazed windows with french doors to living / dining room
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in the form or call our sales team:01293 225 615
For more information about The Bletchingley and availability at Woodgate, Pease Pottage. Please fill out your details and one of our friendly team will be in touch shortly.