BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS
Contemporary design, all inclusive specification
The Handcross offers the perfect opportunity for families looking to move to Woodgate to enjoy its excellent travel links, great schools and lively and friendly community.
This fabulous family home enjoys an open plan kitchen and dining room which opens up into the rear turfed garden through a pair of double-glazed doors, perfect for entertaining friends and family all year round. As expected from a Alphium home, the Handcross has been designed to the highest standards of quality and finish. This is shown by our choice of fitted energy-efficient appliances, which come integrated into our kitchens as standard.
The spacious family living room enjoys ample natural light from its feature bay window. This versatile new home enjoys Wi-Fi controlled heating, luxurious carpeting and a durable contemporary finish, making this a perfect space for the next chapter of your family’s life.
Upstairs, intelligent use of space presents three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom boasts a stylish en-suite and ample storage with an integrated wardrobe. The generous family bathroom is luxuriously finished with chrome accessories by Vado, sleek modern ceramic wall tiling and a polished edge mirror.
Key features include:
- Exceptional connections via rail to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton.
- Great education options for families.
- Friendly village community.
- Excellent shops and leisure facilities in nearby Horsham and Crawley.
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- Electrolux stainless steel single oven
- Gas 4 ring hob with stainless steel chimney hood
- Integrated Electrolux dishwasher A+
- Integrated Electrolux 70/30 split fridge/freezer A+
- Zanussi integrated washer/dryer A (freestanding in cupboard)
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Floor standing concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen, shower in en suite
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- White summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Polished edge mirror over basin in bathroom and ensuite
- Quick-Step vinyl flooring to hall, cloakroom, kitchen / dining and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase, newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish on wall and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Timber external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- UPVC double glazed windows with french doors to living / dining room
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in the form or call our sales team:01293 225 615
For more information about The Handcross and availability at Woodgate, Pease Pottage. Please fill out your details and one of our friendly team will be in touch shortly.