CHARMING FAMILY HOME
ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS
FANTASTIC TRANSPORT LINKS
Contemporary design, timeless style and an all-inclusive specification
Families looking to enjoy the great opportunities around Woodgate need look no further than the Runcton. With excellent travel links towards London and the South Coast, great schools and a lively and friendly community, this area is ideal for a family looking to start the next chapter of their lives.
This fantastic family home enjoys an open plan kitchen and dining room. Opening up through to the garden via modern bifold doors, this is the perfect space to entertain family and friends all year round. The Runcton comes integrated with fitted kitchen appliances, all meeting Thakeham’s high standards of quality.
The spacious family living room enjoys plenty of natural light, with further bifold doors and lead into the garden. This versatile space also enjoys a feature bay window, luxurious carpeting, and Wi-Fi controlled heating.
A feature window lights the first-floor landing, leading to three generous double bedrooms. The master bedroom enjoys a stylish en-suite as well as a large walk-in wardrobe. The further two bedrooms offer plenty of storage space, as well as benefiting from secondary TV points and SkyQ using wireless technology. The family bathroom is finished luxuriously with chrome accessories by Vado, high quality ceramic wall tiling and a polished edge mirror.
Key features include:
- Exceptional connections via rail to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton.
- Great education options for families.
- Friendly village community.
- Close to excellent shops and leisure facilities in nearby Crawley and Horsham
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- AEG stainless steel double oven
- Gas 5 ring hob with stainless steel chimney hood
- Integrated Electrolux dishwasher A+
- Integrated Electrolux 70/30 split fridge/freezer A+
- AEG integrated washer/dryer (freestanding in cupboard) A
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Wall hung concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- Chrome summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Roper Rhodes recessed cabinet in bathroom or ensuite
- Polished edge mirror over sanitaryware
- Porcellenosa floor tiling to hall, cloakroom, kitchen / dining and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase and white oak newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish on wall and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Timber external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- UPVC double glazed windows with french doors to living / dining room
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in the form or call our sales team:01293 225 615
For more information about The Runcton and availability at Woodgate, Pease Pottage. Please fill out your details and one of our friendly team will be in touch shortly.