STUNNING LINK DETACHED BUNGALOW
WALK-IN WARDROBE AND BAY WINDOW TO MASTER
FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOM
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
Contemporary design, timeless style and an all-inclusive specification
The Smithbrook offers the perfect opportunity for down-sizers and buyers looking for a single storey new home. The area boasts a vibrant and lively community, as well as exceptional travel links towards both London and the coast. This bungalow offers all the beauty of the area combined with the accessibility of a single floor – perfect for those with impaired mobility.
The Smithbrook is finished to the highest specification – keeping in mind the needs of contemporary living every step of the way. Contained across one accessible floor, the Smithbrook enjoys an open plan kitchen and dining room – the perfect space to entertain family and friends. Complete with fully-integrated appliances as standard, our kitchens provide a space to be proud of.
The spacious family living room enjoys natural lighting from the wide bi-fold doors that lead out into the rear-turfed garden. This versatile space is designed with modern living in mind with one of multiple satellite TV points, Wi-Fi controlled heating, luxurious carpeting and a durable contemporary finish.
The master bedroom boasts a stylish fully-fitted en-suite bathroom and ample storage, complete with its own walk-in wardrobe. The second bedroom also boasts an integrated wardrobe whilst both enjoy secondary TV points and SkyQ wireless technology throughout. The generous family bathroom is fitted with contemporary white sanitaryware, complete with chrome fixtures by Vado and a full-sized polish-edged fitted mirror.
Key features include:
- Excellent travel connections to London and Brighton.
- Ready for you to move into.
- Easy access to local shops and amenities.
- Friendly and lively community.
- Close to excellent shops and leisure facilities in nearby Crawley and Horsham
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- AEG stainless steel double oven
- Gas 5 ring hob with stainless steel chimney hood
- Integrated Electrolux dishwasher A+
- Integrated Electrolux 70/30 split fridge/freezer A+
- AEG integrated washer/dryer (freestanding in cupboard) A
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Wall hung concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- Chrome summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Roper Rhodes recessed cabinet in bathroom or ensuite
- Polished edge mirror over sanitaryware
- Porcellenosa floor tiling to hall, cloakroom, kitchen / dining and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase and white oak newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish on wall and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Timber external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- UPVC double glazed windows with french doors to living / dining room
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in the form or call our sales team:01293 225 615
For more information about The Smithbrook and availability at Woodgate, Pease Pottage. Please fill out your details and one of our friendly team will be in touch shortly.