BEAUTIFUL DETACHED FAMILY HOME
SPACIOUS LIVING AREAS
TWO SETS OF BI-FOLD DOORS TO GARDEN
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
ENSUITES TO BEDROOMS 1 & 2
VIEWS OVERLOOKING WATER AND TILGATE FOREST
A home to exceed your every expectation
Families looking to the enjoy the fantastic travel links, great school and lively community of Woodgate need look no further than The Steyning.
The Steyning is a beautifully designed 5 bedroom detached family home. Spacious open-plan kitchen/living/dining room, with two sets of bifold doors to the garden. Separate living room with bay window and separate study. Bedroom 1 offers a walk-in wardrobe, en-suite and balcony. Utility room, double garage & driveway parking.
- Excellent connections via rail to London, Gatwick Airport and the South Coast.
- Great education options for families.
- Friendly village community.
- Short distance away from shops and leisure facilities in nearby Horsham and Crawley.
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
A brand-new release of Thakeham homes at Waterside Edge
Book an appointment today
Please call our sales team for your appointment to visit Woodgate.
We are open daily from 10am – 5pm.
With homes designed and built for modern living in a space that brings people together,
find your place at Woodgate.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Stone worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- Two single AEG ovens and microwave oven
- Induction hob with pull out extractor hood
- Energy efficient integrated AEG dishwasher
- Energy efficient separate full height AEG fridge and freezer
- Plumbing for washing machine and separate dryer in the utility
- Integrated wine cooler
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Wall hung concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- Chrome summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Saloni wall tiling to selected areas
- Recessed cabinet in bathroom or en-suite dependant on layout
- Polished edge mirror over sanitaryware to selected rooms
- Saloni floor tiling to hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining, utility and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase and newel posts with white oak handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish to walls and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
Security & Peace of Mind
- Timber external entrance door
- UPVC double glazed windows with bi-folds to the living room and kitchen/dining/living area
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
- Energy efficient combination boiler
- Underfloor heating on ground floor with gas fired radiator heating on first floor
- WiFi programmable heating controls
- LED downlights to hall, landing, kitchen/dining room, utility, bathroom, en-suite & cloakroom with pendant lighting in remaining areas
- White sockets and switch plates in all areas (stainless steel in kitchen) with integrated USB charging in kitchen and bedrooms
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- Chrome shaver socket in all bathrooms
- Lighting to all external doors with internal switch
- Wired for terrestrial TV to hall media cupboard & digital aerial installation to loft space
- Wired for SkyQ to living room and alternative second position with blank plate, and all other rooms via SkyQ technology
- TV/satellite point in living room and secondary TV points in all bedrooms
- Electric car charging point
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
Use our energy calculator to find out your potential energy savings in your new home.
Enter your details above to find out how much you could save.
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Steyning- Woodgate Number 386
We look forward to hearing from you.01293 225615
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.