4 bedroom detached home
Double garage & driveway parking
Solar PV panels & EV car charging
Brand new showhome now open
The Cootham is a spectacular detached four-bedroom family home, boasting generous hosting areas, practical layout, and stunning location. An open plan kitchen/family/dining area, with adjoining utility room, opens out through double doors to an impressive garden. A wide entrance hall, with cloakroom WC, leads to a separate dual-aspect living room with double doors to garden.
Upstairs, a bright landing space with luxury family bathroom and 4 sumptuous double bedrooms. Bedroom 1 includes a stylish en-suite and bedrooms 1 & 2 boast generous built-in wardrobes.
An impressive double garage with two driveway parking spaces. Solar PV panels and electric car charging point.
*Internal photography from our previous showhomes for illustrative purposes only. CGIs are indicative and subject to change.
Beautifully designed kitchens
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- AEG stainless steel double oven
- Induction hob with pull out extractor hood
- Energy efficient integrated AEG dishwasher
- Energy efficient integrated AEG 70/30 split fridge/freezer
- Provision for washing machine and separate dryer in the utility
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Floor standing concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- Chrome towel radiator
- Porcelanosa wall tiling to selected areas
- Recessed cabinet in bathroom or en-suite dependant on layout
- Amtico floor tiling to hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining, utility and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase, newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish to walls and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
Security & peace of mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Timber external entrance door
- UPVC double glazed windows with French doors to the kitchen/living/dining area
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
Heating, electrical & lighting
- Energy efficient combination boiler
- Underfloor heating on ground floor with gas fired radiator heating on first floor
- WiFi programmable heating controls
- LED downlights to hall, landing, kitchen/dining room, bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom with pendant lighting in remaining areas
- White sockets and switch plates in all areas (stainless steel in kitchen) with integrated USB charging in kitchen and bedrooms
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- Chrome shaver socket in all bathrooms
- Lighting to all external doors with internal switch
- Wired for terrestrial TV to hall media cupboard
- Wired for SkyQ to living room and alternative second position with blank plate and all other rooms via SkyQ technology
- TV/satellite point in living room
- Electric car charging point
- Solar PV panels
Use our energy calculator to find out your potential energy savings in your new home.
Enter your details above to find out how much you could save.
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Cootham - Berry Croft - Plot 3
We look forward to hearing from you.01483 912 483
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.