Following the latest Government guidelines we are pleased to confirm that with some new measures in place we are able to reopen our Marketing Suite and Showhome. Please call our sales team for your appointment 01372 231583. We are open daily from 10am – 5pm.
SHOWCASING TRADITIONAL ARCHITECTURE
ENVIABLE ALL-INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND WITH EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
Our Showhome showcases the Thakeham Difference
We would be delighted to show you round our Showhome. Please call 01372 231583 to book a personal appointment and find out more about The Martingales new homes.
A fantastic place to call home
Farriers Cottage is a charming mid terrace family home combining modern living with a high quality build and specification throughout. The spacious kitchen/dining room is complete with integrated appliances and showcases modern bi-fold doors which open to the patio and rear turfed garden. There is a separate living room which looks to the front of the property.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a stylish en-suite complete with heated towel rail and Vado accessories. There is a further double bedroom complete with fitted wardrobes and a single bedroom. The family bathroom with mirror, heated towel rail and styles Vado accessories completes this new home.
Designed so you can move in and start living, your new home is complete with WiFi programmable heating, an internal digital TV aerial with distribution amplifier, SkyQ wireless technology and a TV/satellite point in the living room with secondary points in the bedrooms.
Key features include:
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- All flooring including carpets
- Integrated appliances as standard
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty including 2 year defect and emergency out-of-hours cover
For full details of the Thakeham specification or if you have any questions, please call 01372 231583 and our sales consultants would be delighted to speak with you.
*Internal imagery is The Martingales Showhome
- Individually designed kitchens
- Stone worktops with inset drainer grooves **
- Soft close door and drawer mechanism
- LED under unit lighting to kitchen with brushed steel sockets above worktops
- One and half bowl stainless steel sinks with mono tap by Vado
- Stainless steel double oven
- 5 burner stainless steel hob with extractor to suit design
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher – A+ rating
- AEG washing machine / washer dryer – A+ rating***
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to bathroom and en suite, with chrome accessories by Vado
- White vanity unit to cloakroom/en suite/bathroom
- Recessed double fronted mirrored cabinet to en suite with shaver socket and concealed lighting, subject to layout
- Full width and height mirror over sanitaryware where no cabinetry
- Wall hung WC with soft close seat
- White steel bath with hinged shower screen and chrome accessories by Vado
- Walk-in low profile shower with Vado shower system to en suite
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Myson chrome towel rails
Heating, Lighting and Electrical
- Gas fired radiator heating to upper floors
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Energy efficient combination boiler with flue gas heat recovery
- WiFi programmable heating and hot water controls
- LED downlights to hall and landing, kitchen/breakfast, utility, cloakroom, bathroom and en suite and walk-in wardrobes with pendant lighting to remaining areas
- Integrated USB charging to kitchen and all bedroom sockets
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- Brushed chrome shaver socket to all bathrooms
- Central extract unit incorporating humidistat
- Internal digital TV aerial with distribution amplifier
- SkyQ to living room and all other rooms using SkyQ wireless technology
- TV/satellite point to living room and secondary TV points to all bedrooms
- Pre-wired for intruder alarm/CCTV cameras
- External lighting via contemporary lanterns to front and rear of home and garages
- American white oak moulded internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
- White painted staircase with American white oak newel posts and handrail ****
- Walk-in dressing room with wood effect interior carcass ***
- Wardrobe to master bedroom and bedroom 2 with full and half height hanging rails and shelf above
- Ceramic flooring to hall, cloakroom, kitchen, living/dining room where open plan to kitchen, bathroom and en suite, with carpet to all remaining areas
- Loft ladders
- Single paint finish to walls and satinwood paint finish to all internal joinery
- Moulded architrave to all rooms
Security and Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke and heat detectors with battery back-up
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- Fuse spur for future wireless alarm and wiring provision for future CCTV camera installation
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out-of-hours cover
- Hedgehog houses to communal areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing to provide routes for development of hedgehogs
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.