ENERGY EFFICIENT APPLIANCES
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN LIVING
PARKING FOR 1 CAR
THE HAWTHORN APARTMENTS, PLOT 99
This contemporary ground floor apartment offers a modern fully fitted open plan kitchen/dining and living area. This home shows Thakeham’s highest standards of design and quality, evident in the kitchen’s integrated energy-efficient appliances.
Spacious double bedroom enjoys ample storage from the built in wardrobe. Close to green spaces and woodland. Parking for one car.
*Internal imagery of previous Thakeham Showhome. CGI is draft and subject to change.
Book your appointment now!
With homes designed and built for modern living in a space that brings people together,
find your place at Manorwood.
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with monosink mixer tap by Vado
- Electrolux stainless steel single oven
- Induction hob with integrated extractor hood
- Energy efficient integrated Electrolux dishwasher
- Energy efficient integrated Electrolux 70/30 split fridge/freezer
- Provision for washer/dryer in hall cupboard
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Wall hung concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen
- Shower in en-suite
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- Chrome summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Saloni tiles to selected areas
- Polished edge mirror over basin
- Amtico vinyl flooring to hall, kitchen/dining and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- Coordinated single paint finish on wall and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
Heating, electrical & lighting
- Energy efficient combination boiler
- Gas fired radiator heating throughout
- WiFi programmable heating controls
- LED downlights to hall, landing, kitchen/dining, bathroom, en-suite, with pendant lighting in remaining areas
- White sockets and switch plates in all areas (stainless steel in kitchen) with integrated USB charging in kitchen and bedrooms
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- Brushed steel shaver sockets in all bathrooms
- Wired for terrestrial TV to communal loft void and communal riser cupboard
- Wired for Sky Q to living room and all other rooms via communal Sky Q technology
- TV/satellite point in living room and secondary TV points in all bedrooms
- Communal electric car charging point
Use our energy calculator to find out your potential energy savings in your new home.
Enter your details above to find out how much you could save.
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Hawthorn Apartment - Manorwood Number 99
We look forward to hearing from you.01483 912 483
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.