OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING AREA
SEPARATE LIVING ROOM
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
A stunning three bedroom detached family home. Contemporary fully fitted kitchen and dining room with double doors leading out to the rear garden.
Separate large spacious living room, flooded with natural light from the double doors out to the rear garden and the feature bay window. Garage and parking.
South View is a new release of homes at Woodgate, perfect for those looking to move into the scenic heart of West Sussex. Located in Pease Pottage, the area enjoys superb travel links to London and Brighton, as well as good schools and a vibrant local community.
Internal photography is our Thakeham Showhome at Woodgate
Inspiring Showhome available to view
Book a personal appointment with our sales team, find out more about life at Woodgate, experience our virtual reality tours and be one step closer to owning your dream home at Woodgate. Call 01293 225615 today.
Alternatively, you can still book virtual tours and take a look around our Showhomes from the comfort of your own home.
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
With homes designed and built for modern living in a space that brings people together,
find your place at Woodgate.
CRAFTED WITH PRIDE
EACH BUILD IS A STATEMENT OF PRIDE AND A COMMITMENT TO WORKMANSHIP
Thakeham is renowned for premium quality homes enhanced by superior specifications – committed to securing a legacy for future generations through properties of elegance and character.
A commitment to quality that can be seen in the unique designs of each house using carefully chosen materials and finishes, that reflect the characteristics of the locality.
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Floor standing concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen, shower in en suite
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- White summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Polished edge mirror over basin in bathroom and ensuite
Heating, Lighting & Electrical
- Energy efficient Vaillant combination boiler
- Gas fired radiator heating throughout
- WiFi programmable heating controls
- LED downlights to hall, landing, kitchen / breakfast, bathroom, ensuite & cloakroom with pendant lighting in remaining areas
- White sockets and switch plates in all areas (stainless steel in kitchen) with integrated USB charging in kitchen and bedrooms
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- White shaver socket in all bathrooms
- Lighting to all external doors with internal switch
- Wired for terrestrial TV to hall media cupboard & digital aerial installation to loft space
- Wired for SkyQ to living room and all other rooms via SkyQ technology
- TV/satellite point in living room and secondary TV points in all bedrooms
- Quick-Step vinyl flooring to hall, cloakroom, kitchen / dining and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase, newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish on wall and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
- Timber external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- UPVC double glazed windows with french doors to living / dining room
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Aldwick- Woodgate Number 294
We look forward to hearing from you.01403 787323
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.