CONTEMPORARY FAMILY HOME
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
A home to exceed your every expectation
The Charlton offers a great opportunity for a family looking to move to Woodgate to enjoy its excellent travel links, great schools and lively local community
This family home enjoys a large kitchen/dining area with double-glazed doors open up the room into the rear garden, making it the perfect place to entertain family and friends all year round.
Downstairs, there is a spacious separate living room, with additional double doors leading to the rear garden and a feature bay window.
Luxurious carpeting, Wi-Fi controlled heating and a durable contemporary finish makes this space perfect for all the family. This home shows our highest standards of design and quality, evident in the fixtures and fittings as well as energy-efficient integrated appliances.
Upstairs, three generous double bedrooms all benefit from secondary TV points and SkyQ using wireless technology. The master bedroom also enjoys a stylish en-suite and ample storage with fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom is luxuriously finished with chrome accessories by Vado, modern ceramic wall tiling and a polished edged mirror.
Internal photography is of a Thakeham Showhome at Woodgate
Key features include:
- Exceptional connections via rail to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton.
- Great education options for families.
- Friendly village community.
- Close to excellent shops and leisure facilities in nearby Crawley and Horsham
Inspiring Showhome available to view
Book a personal appointment with our sales team, find out more about life at Woodgate, experience our virtual reality tours and be one step closer to owning your dream home at Woodgate. Call 01293 225615 today.
Alternatively, you can still book virtual tours and take a look around our Showhomes from the comfort of your own home.
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
With homes designed and built for modern living in a space that brings people together,
find your place at Woodgate.
CRAFTED WITH PRIDE
EACH BUILD IS A STATEMENT OF PRIDE AND A COMMITMENT TO WORKMANSHIP
Thakeham is renowned for premium quality homes enhanced by superior specifications – committed to securing a legacy for future generations through properties of elegance and character.
A commitment to quality that can be seen in the unique designs of each house using carefully chosen materials and finishes, that reflect the characteristics of the locality.
The Polegate is complete with all flooring including carpets, integrated kitchen appliances, fitted wardrobes, a landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden, with the peace of mind that your new home has a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover.
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Floor standing concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen, shower in en suite
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- White summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Polished edge mirror over basin in bathroom and ensuite
- Quick-Step vinyl flooring to hall, cloakroom, kitchen / dining and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase, newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish on wall and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
Security & Peace of mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Timber external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- UPVC double glazed windows with french doors to living / dining room
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Charlton - Woodgate Number 275
We look forward to hearing from you.01293 225615
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.