BIFOLD DOORS TO REAR GARDEN IN BOTH THE LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN
BEAUTIFUL DETACHED FAMILY HOME
WALK-IN WARDROBE TO MASTER
TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
A home to exceed your every expectation
The Henfield offers a fantastic opportunity for families looking to move to Woodgate, with excellent travel connections towards London and the South Coast. Enjoying great schools and a lively and friendly community, the area is perfect for families looking to start the next chapter of their lives.
This family home enjoys an open plan kitchen and dining room that opens out to the garden through modern bifold doors– the perfect space to entertain friends and family. Our high-end kitchens make your move easier with fully-integrated appliances as standard.
The spacious living room enjoys ample natural light with further bi fold doors out in the garden. This versatile new home also features a separate utility room adjacent to the kitchen.
The master bedroom boasts a stylish en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. The two further double bedrooms enjoys ample integrated storage, whilst all bedrooms benefit from secondary points and SkyQ using wireless technology. There is a family bathroom, luxuriously finished with chrome accessories by Vado, ceramic wall tiling and a large polished-edge mirror.
Key features include:
- Excellent connections via road and rail to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton.
- Great educational options for families.
- Friendly local village community.
- Excellent shops and leisure facilities in nearby Crawley and Horsham
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- AEG stainless steel double oven
- Gas 5 ring hob with stainless steel chimney hood
- Integrated Electrolux dishwasher A+
- Integrated Electrolux 70/30 split fridge/freezer A+
- AEG integrated washer/dryer (freestanding in cupboard) A
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Wall hung concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- Chrome summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Roper Rhodes recessed cabinet in bathroom or ensuite
- Polished edge mirror over sanitaryware
- Porcellenosa floor tiling to hall, cloakroom, kitchen / dining and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase and white oak newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish on wall and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Timber external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- UPVC double glazed windows with french doors to living / dining room
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Henfield - Woodgate Number 19
We look forward to hearing from you.01293 225615
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.