CONTEMPORARY FAMILY HOME
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
HOME OF THE MONTH
Perfect for families
HOME OF THE MONTH: Reserve your home in August and receive £10,000 towards legal fees
This family home enjoys a contemporary family kitchen, complete with dining area. This home shows Thakeham’s highest standards of design and quality, evident in the kitchen’s energy-efficient fitted appliances.
Luxurious carpeting, Wi-Fi controlled heating and a durable contemporary finish makes this space perfect for all the family. This home shows our highest standards of design and quality, evident in the fixtures and fittings as well as energy-efficient integrated appliances.
Upstairs, three generous double bedrooms all benefit from secondary TV points and SkyQ using wireless technology. Bedroom 1 also enjoys a stylish en-suite and ample storage with walk-in wardrobe. The family bathroom is luxuriously finished with chrome accessories by Vado, modern ceramic wall tiling and a polished edged mirror.
Key features include:
- Exceptional connections via rail to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton.
- Great education options for families.
- Friendly village community.
- Close to excellent shops and leisure facilities in nearby Crawley and Horsham
Book your visit
Book a personal appointment with our sales team, find out more about life at Woodgate and be one step closer to owning your dream home at Woodgate. Call 01293 225615 today.
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
With homes designed and built for modern living in a space that brings people together,
find your place at Woodgate.
CRAFTED WITH PRIDE
EACH BUILD IS A STATEMENT OF PRIDE AND A COMMITMENT TO WORKMANSHIP
Thakeham is renowned for premium quality homes enhanced by superior specifications – committed to securing a legacy for future generations through properties of elegance and character.
A commitment to quality that can be seen in the unique designs of each house using carefully chosen materials and finishes, that reflect the characteristics of the locality.
The Heyshott is complete with all flooring including carpets, integrated kitchen appliances, fitted wardrobes, a landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden, with the peace of mind that your new home has a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- Electrolux stainless steel single oven
- Induction hob with integrated extractor hood
- Energy efficient integrated Electrolux dishwasher
- Energy efficient integrated Electrolux 70/30 split fridge/freezer
- Provision for washer/dryer in hall cupboard
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Floor standing concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen, shower in en-suite
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- White summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Saloni tiles to selected areas
- Polished edge mirror over basin in bathroom and en-suite
- Amtico vinyl flooring to hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase, newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish on wall and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
Security & Peace of mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Timber external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- UPVC double glazed windows with bi-folds to living room
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
heating, lighting & electrical
- Energy efficient combination boiler
- Gas fired radiator heating throughout
- WiFi programmable heating controls
- LED downlights to hall, landing, kitchen/dining, bathroom, en-suite & cloakroom with pendant lighting in remaining areas
- White sockets and switch plates in all areas (stainless steel in kitchen) with integrated USB charging in kitchen and bedrooms
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- White shaver socket in all bathrooms
- Lighting to all external doors with internal switch
- Wired for terrestrial TV to hall media cupboard & digital aerial installation to loft space
- Wired for Sky Q to living room and all other rooms via Sky Q technology
- TV/satellite point in living room and secondary TV points in all bedrooms
- Electric car charging point
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Heyshott - Woodgate Number 441
We look forward to hearing from you.01293 225615
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.