FITTED WARDROBES AND ENSUITE TO BEDROOM 1
FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOM
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
A beautifully accessible home in the heart of West Sussex
The Newdigate, a two bedroom bungalow, offers the perfect opportunity for down-sizers looking to move to Woodgate, Pease Pottage. The area boasts a vibrant and lively community, as well as exceptional travel links towards both London and the coast. This bungalow offers all the beauty of the area combined with the accessibility of a single floor – perfect for those with impaired mobility.
The Newdigate is finished to the highest specification – keeping in mind the needs of contemporary living every step of the way. Contained across one accessible floor, The Newdigate enjoys an open plan kitchen and dining room, with doors out to the rear garden – the perfect space to entertain family and friends. Complete with fully-integrated appliances as standard, the well equipped kitchen provides a space to be proud of.
The separate spacious family living room enjoys natural lighting from the wide bi-fold doors that lead out into the rear turfed garden. This versatile space is designed with modern living in mind with multiple satellite TV points, Wi-Fi controlled heating, luxurious carpeting and a durable contemporary finish.
The master bedroom boasts a stylish fully-fitted en-suite bathroom and ample storage, complete with fitted wardrobes. The second bedroom features integrated wardrobes whilst both enjoy secondary TV points and SkyQ wireless technology throughout. The generous family bathroom is fitted with contemporary white sanitaryware, complete with chrome fixtures by Vado and a full-sized polish-edged fitted mirror.
Key features include:
- Excellent travel connections to London and Brighton.
- Ready for you to move into.
- Easy access to local shops and amenities.
- Friendly and lively community.
- Close to excellent shops and leisure facilities in nearby Crawley and Horsham
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
With homes designed and built for modern living in a space that brings people together,
find your place at Woodgate.
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Wall hung concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- Chrome summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Roper Rhodes recessed cabinet in bathroom or ensuite
- Polished edge mirror over sanitaryware
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Timber external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- UPVC double glazed windows with french doors to living / dining room
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
HEATING, ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
- Energy efficient Vaillant boiler or hot water cylinder
- Underfloor heating on ground floor with gas fired radiator heating on upper floors
- WiFi programmable heating controls
- LED downlights to hall, landing, kitchen / breakfast, bathroom, ensuite & cloakroom with pendant lighting in remaining areas
- White sockets and switch plates in all areas (stainless steel in kitchen) with integrated USB charging in kitchen and bedrooms
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- Chrome shaver socket in all bathrooms
- Lighting to all external doors with internal switch
- Wired for terrestrial TV to hall media cupboard & digital aerial installation to loft space
- Wired for SkyQ to living room and alternative second position with blank plate, and all other rooms via SkyQ technology
- TV/satellite point in living room and secondary TV points in all bedrooms
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Newdiagte - Woodgate Number 299
We look forward to hearing from you.01293 225615
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.