Following the latest Government guidelines we are pleased to confirm that with some new measures in place we are able to reopen our Marketing Suite and Showhome. Please call our sales team for your appointment 01293 225 615. We are open daily from 10am – 5pm.
FANTASTIC STARTER HOME
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
A home to exceed your every expectation
This semi-detached two-bedroom home is designed to Thakeham’s highest standards of care and quality, making it the perfect place to start a new chapter of your lives.
The spacious kitchen is complete with integrated energy-efficient appliances, making sure you can move in with ease. The living/dining room enjoys plenty of natural lights from its pair of double-glazed doors, which lead out to the garden – perfect for entertaining guests all year round.
The master bedroom enjoys a stylish en-suite bathroom and ample storage with fitted wardrobes. Both double bedrooms benefit from secondary TV points and SkyQ through wireless technology. The generous family bathroom is finished with contemporary ceramic wall tiling and luxurious chrome accessories by Vado.
The Slinfold is complete with all flooring including carpets, integrated kitchen appliances, fitted wardrobes, a landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden, with the peace of mind that your new home has a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover.
- Wi-Fi controlled heating
- Fitted Kitchen appliances
- Two driveway parking spaces
- Exceptional connections via rail to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton
Help to Buy
Whether you’re a first time buyer or moving up the property ladder, Help to Buy could enable you to purchase a new home at Woodgate with just a 5% deposit.*
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
Book your appointment
Call and book your appointment to take a look around our Showhome today 01293 225 615.
Alternatively, you can still book virtual tours and take a look around our Showhomes from the comfort of your own home
With homes designed and built for modern living in a space that brings people together,
find your place at Woodgate.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- Electrolux stainless steel single oven
- Gas 4 ring hob with stainless steel chimney hood
- Integrated Electrolux dishwasher A+
- Integrated Electrolux 70/30 split fridge/freezer A+
- Zanussi integrated washer/dryer A (freestanding in cupboard)
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Floor standing concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen, shower in en suite
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- White summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Polished edge mirror over basin in bathroom and ensuite
Heating, Lighting & Electrical
- Energy efficient Vaillant combination boiler
- Gas fired radiator heating throughout
- WiFi programmable heating controls
- LED downlights to hall, landing, kitchen / breakfast, bathroom, ensuite & cloakroom with pendant lighting in remaining areas
- White sockets and switch plates in all areas (stainless steel in kitchen) with integrated USB charging in kitchen and bedrooms
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- White shaver socket in all bathrooms
- Lighting to all external doors with internal switch
- Wired for terrestrial TV to hall media cupboard & digital aerial installation to loft space
- Wired for SkyQ to living room and all other rooms via SkyQ technology
- TV/satellite point in living room and secondary TV points in all bedrooms
- Quick-Step vinyl flooring to hall, cloakroom, kitchen / dining and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase, newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish on wall and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
- Timber external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- UPVC double glazed windows with french doors to living / dining room
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Slinfold - Woodgate Number 40
We look forward to hearing from you.01293 225615
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.