STUNNING LINK DETACHED BUNGALOW
WALK-IN WARDROBE AND BAY WINDOW TO MASTER
FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOM
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
VISIT THE SMITHBROOK SHOWHOME
Visit our new Smithbook Showhome
Our new Smithbrook bungalow Showhome is now open. Call 01293 225 615 to book your personal appointment.
A beautifully accessible home in the heart of West Sussex
The Smithbrook, a link-detached two bedroom bungalow, offers the perfect opportunity for down-sizers and first-time buyers looking to move to Woodgate, Pease Pottage. The area boasts a vibrant and lively community, as well as exceptional travel links towards both London and the coast. This bungalow offers all the beauty of the area combined with the accessibility of a single floor – perfect for those with impaired mobility.
The Smithbrook is finished to the highest specification – keeping in mind the needs of contemporary living every step of the way. Contained across one accessible floor, The Smithbrook enjoys an open plan kitchen and dining room – the perfect space to entertain family and friends. Complete with fully-integrated appliances as standard, the well equipped kitchen provides a space to be proud of.
The spacious family living room enjoys natural lighting from the double doors that lead out into the rear turfed garden. This versatile space is designed with modern living in mind with multiple satellite TV points, Wi-Fi controlled heating, luxurious carpeting and a durable contemporary finish.
The master bedroom boasts a stylish fully-fitted en-suite bathroom and ample storage, complete with its own walk-in wardrobe. The second bedroom features integrated wardrobes whilst both enjoy secondary TV points and SkyQ wireless technology throughout. The generous family bathroom is fitted with contemporary white sanitaryware, complete with chrome fixtures by Vado and a full-sized polish-edged fitted mirror.
Key features include:
- Excellent travel connections to London and Brighton.
- Ready for you to move into.
- Easy access to local shops and amenities.
- Friendly and lively community.
- Close to excellent shops and leisure facilities in nearby Crawley and Horsham
Book an appointment today
Get in touch to book your appointment to view our inspiring Showhomes 01293 225 615.
Alternatively, you can still book virtual tours and take a look around our Showhomes from the comfort of your own home.
With homes designed and built for modern living in a space that brings people together,
find your place at Woodgate.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- AEG stainless steel double oven
- Gas 5 ring hob with stainless steel chimney hood
- Integrated Electrolux dishwasher A+
- Integrated Electrolux 70/30 split fridge/freezer A+
- AEG integrated washer/dryer (freestanding in cupboard) A
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Wall hung concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- Chrome summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Roper Rhodes recessed cabinet in bathroom or ensuite
- Polished edge mirror over sanitaryware
- Porcellenosa floor tiling to hall, cloakroom, kitchen / dining and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase and white oak newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish on wall and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
Security & peace of mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Timber external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- UPVC double glazed windows with french doors to living / dining room
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Smithbrook - Woodgate Number 29
We look forward to hearing from you.01293 225615
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.