BEAUTIFUL SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN LAYOUT
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
2.5 STOREY FAMILY HOME
LAST ONE REMAINING!
MOVE IN THIS SUMMER
This large family home enjoys a spacious open kitchen, dining and family area. The room opens out through to the garden through modern bi-fold doors, making this the perfect place to entertain friends and family. Thakeham’s high quality kitchens come with fitted energy-efficient appliances standard.
The generous family living room enjoys ample natural light from its large feature bay window. The living spaces are designed with contemporary family life in mind. With Wi-Fi controlled heating, luxurious carpeting and a durable modern finish throughout, this house is one you’ll be proud to call home.
On the first floor, there are 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom. Bedroom 1 occupies the top floor enjoys a stylish en-suite and ample storage from integrated wardrobes.
- Excellent connections via rail to London, Gatwick Airport and the South Coast.
- Great education options for families.
- Friendly village community.
- Short distance away from shops and leisure facilities in nearby Horsham and Crawley.
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
Early bird opportunity to reserve this beautiful home
Book an appointment today
We are open daily from 10am – 5pm.
With homes designed and built for modern living in a space that brings people together,
find your place at Woodgate.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawer
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- Electrolux stainless steel double oven
- Induction hob with integrated extractor hood
- Energy efficient integrated Electrolux dishwasher
- Energy efficient integrated Electrolux 70/30 split fridge/freezer
- Space for washer/dyer in hall cupboard
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
HEATING, ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Wilmington- Woodgate Number 415
We look forward to hearing from you.01293 225615
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.