3 bedroom detached home
Garage & driveway parking
EV car charging point
Brand new showhome now open
The Ripley is an impressive detached three-bedroom family home with an open plan kitchen/family/dining area and double doors to a spacious rear garden. Separate dual-aspect living room with additional double doors to garden. Wide entrance hall with cloakroom WC, with provision for a washer/dryer in hallway cupboard.
Upstairs, a spacious landing opens onto a modern family bathroom with chrome accessories and 3 luxurious double bedrooms. Bedroom 1 boasts a generous walk-in wardrobe and stylish en-suite. Built-in wardrobe to bedroom 2.
Garage with an electric car charging point and two driveway parking spaces.
*Internal photography from our previous showhomes for illustrative purposes only. CGIs are indicative and subject to change.
Beautifully designed kitchens
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- AEG stainless steel double oven
- Induction hob with pull out extractor hood
- Energy efficient integrated AEG dishwasher
- Energy efficient integrated AEG 70/30 split fridge/freezer
- Provision for washing machine and separate dryer in the utility
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Floor standing concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- Chrome towel radiator
- Porcelanosa wall tiling to selected areas
- Recessed cabinet in bathroom or en-suite dependant on layout
- Amtico floor tiling to hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining, utility and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase, newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish to walls and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
Security & peace of mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Timber external entrance door
- UPVC double glazed windows with French doors to the kitchen/living/dining area
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
Heating, electrical & lighting
- Energy efficient combination boiler
- Gas fired radiator heating throughout
- WiFi programmable heating controls
- LED downlights to hall, landing, kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom with pendant lighting in remaining areas
- White sockets and switch plates in all areas (stainless steel in kitchen) with integrated USB charging in kitchen and bedrooms
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- White shaver socket in all bathrooms
- Lighting to all external doors with internal switch
- Wired for terrestrial TV to hall media cupboard
- Wired for Sky Q to living room and all other rooms via Sky Q technology
- TV/satellite point in living room Electric car charging point
Use our energy calculator to find out your potential energy savings in your new home.
Enter your details above to find out how much you could save.
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Ripley - Berry Croft - Plot 1
We look forward to hearing from you.01483 912 483
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.