BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
A home to exceed your every expectation
The Albourne is a semi-detached three bedroom new home in a great new location – Woodgate at Pease Pottage. This is a new village development with excellent travel links, great schools and a friendly community.
This semi-detached family home offers a spacious open-plan kitchen and dining area – the ideal place for entertaining friends and family all year round. The kitchen, built to Thakeham’s high standards of quality, is complete with integrated, energy-efficient appliances and a contemporary high quality finish.
Double-glazed doors open the living room and dining room to the garden, providing lots of natural light to your living areas. The living room also benefits from a feature bay window.
Upstairs, intelligent use of space provides you with three spacious double bedrooms. The master bedroom has a stylish en-suite and plenty of storage space with an integrated wardrobe. Each bedroom benefits from a secondary TV point and SkyQ using wireless technology. The Albourne’s modern family bathroom is luxuriously finished with high-quality ceramic wall tiling, chrome accessories by Vado and a polished-edge mirror.
- Excellent travel connections via road and rail to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton
- Great education options will appeal to families
- Easy access to local shops and amenities in nearby Crawley and Horsham
- Friendly village community
Discover your new home at Woodgate
Woodgate is a contemporary village that fosters a sense of community for all its residents. Based near Pease Pottage, Woodgate offers you a slice of village life whilst keeping you connected with excellent transport links to both London and the south coast. Woodgate enjoys all the amenities surround Pease Pottage. Just half an hour from Brighton, and with excellent transport links, be it road or rail, to London or Gatwick Airport, Pease Pottage is the ideal place to connect you with the best Sussex and Surrey has to offer.
Help to Buy at Woodgate
Whether you’re a first time buyer or moving up the property ladder, Help to Buy could enable you to purchase a new home at Woodgate with just a 5% deposit.*
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
With homes designed and built for modern living in a space that brings people together,
find your place at Woodgate.
CRAFTED WITH PRIDE
EACH BUILD IS A STATEMENT OF PRIDE AND A COMMITMENT TO WORKMANSHIP
Thakeham is renowned for premium quality homes enhanced by superior specifications – committed to securing a legacy for future generations through properties of elegance and character.
A commitment to quality that can be seen in the unique designs of each house using carefully chosen materials and finishes, that reflect the characteristics of the locality.
The Albourne is complete with all flooring including carpets, integrated kitchen appliances, fitted wardrobes, a landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden, with the peace of mind that your new home has a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- Electrolux stainless steel single oven
- Gas 4 ring hob with stainless steel chimney hood
- Integrated Electrolux dishwasher A+
- Integrated Electrolux 70/30 split fridge/freezer A+
- Zanussi integrated washer/dryer A (freestanding in cupboard)
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Floor standing concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen, shower in en suite
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- White summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Polished edge mirror over basin in bathroom and ensuite
Heating, Lighting & Electrical
- Energy efficient Vaillant combination boiler
- Gas fired radiator heating throughout
- WiFi programmable heating controls
- LED downlights to hall, landing, kitchen / breakfast, bathroom, ensuite & cloakroom with pendant lighting in remaining areas
- White sockets and switch plates in all areas (stainless steel in kitchen) with integrated USB charging in kitchen and bedrooms
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- White shaver socket in all bathrooms
- Lighting to all external doors with internal switch
- Wired for terrestrial TV to hall media cupboard & digital aerial installation to loft space
- Wired for SkyQ to living room and all other rooms via SkyQ technology
- TV/satellite point in living room and secondary TV points in all bedrooms
- Quick-Step vinyl flooring to hall, cloakroom, kitchen / dining and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase, newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish on wall and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
- Timber external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- UPVC double glazed windows with french doors to living / dining room
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
We look forward to hearing from you.01293 225615
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.