VISIT OUR SHOWHOME
ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
A home to exceed your every expectation
The Albourne is a semi-detached three bedroom home, designed to provide flexible living and meet the changing demands of family life.
Families looking to move to Woodgate, with its excellent travel links, great schools and friendly community, need look no further than The Albourne. Situated in the new village of Woodgate, the area enjoys excellent travel links by rail and road, good schools and a vibrant local community.
This striking double fronted semi-detached family home on the Boulevard offers a spacious open-plan kitchen and dining area – the ideal place for entertaining friends and family all year round. The kitchen, built to Thakeham’s high standards of quality, comes integrated with energy-efficient appliances as standard and completed with a contemporary durable finish.
Double-glazed doors open the living room and dining room to the garden, whilst offering ample natural light to these living areas. The living room enjoys a feature bay window.
Upstairs, intelligent use of space offers three spacious double bedrooms. The master bedroom has a stylish en-suite and plenty of storage space with an integrated wardrobe. Each bedroom benefits from a secondary TV point and SkyQ using wireless technology. The Albourne’s modern family bathroom is luxuriously finished with high-quality ceramic wall tiling, chrome accessories by Vado and a polished-edge mirror.
- Excellent travel connections via road and rail to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton.
- Great education options will appeal to families.
- Easy access to local shops and amenities in nearby Crawley and Horsham.
- Friendly village community.
Discover your new home at Woodgate
Call today to book your appointment to view our inspiring Showhomes 01293 225 615.
Alternatively, you can still book virtual tours and take a look around our Showhomes from the comfort of your own home.
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
With homes designed and built for modern living in a space that brings people together,
find your place at Woodgate.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- Electrolux stainless steel single oven
- Gas 4 ring hob with stainless steel chimney hood
- Integrated Electrolux dishwasher A+
- Integrated Electrolux 70/30 split fridge/freezer A+
- Zanussi integrated washer/dryer A (freestanding in cupboard)
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Floor standing concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen, shower in en suite
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- White summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Polished edge mirror over basin in bathroom and ensuite
Heating, Lighting & Electrical
- Energy efficient Vaillant combination boiler
- Gas fired radiator heating throughout
- WiFi programmable heating controls
- LED downlights to hall, landing, kitchen / breakfast, bathroom, ensuite & cloakroom with pendant lighting in remaining areas
- White sockets and switch plates in all areas (stainless steel in kitchen) with integrated USB charging in kitchen and bedrooms
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- White shaver socket in all bathrooms
- Lighting to all external doors with internal switch
- Wired for terrestrial TV to hall media cupboard & digital aerial installation to loft space
- Wired for SkyQ to living room and all other rooms via SkyQ technology
- TV/satellite point in living room and secondary TV points in all bedrooms
- Quick-Step vinyl flooring to hall, cloakroom, kitchen / dining and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase, newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish on wall and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
- Timber external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- UPVC double glazed windows with french doors to living / dining room
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Albourne - Woodgate Number 57.
We look forward to hearing from you.01293 225615
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.