A MODERN FAMILY HOME THAT IS READY TO MAKE YOUR OWN
Join us for our Help to Buy weekend from Saturday 23rd February at 11am.
A fabulous family home with four bedrooms – two doubles, two singles – this new home has plenty of space for a small family to enjoy, with the potential of a spare room for visiting friends and family or for a home office.
Modern in look and feel, this new home is complete with everything you need including integrated kitchen appliances; WiFi programmable heating controls; internal digital TV aerial with distribution amplifier; SkyQ to living room and all other rooms using SkyQ wireless technology, with a TV/satellite point to the living room and secondary TV points to all bedrooms. Simply move in and begin to enjoy life in West End.
The kitchen features a large bay window and is a light and inviting dining area for friends and family to enjoy. The separate living room is decorated in neutral colours and is ready to make your own. All flooring including carpets is included. The French doors open to the private rear garden and patio area.
To the first floor, the master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower. There is a second double bedroom and two single bedrooms, designed with young families in mind. There is a family bathroom finished with ceramic wall tiling, a polished edge mirror and summer use towel warmers.
This new home is complete with a garage and has driveway parking for two cars.
Key features include:
- WiFi programmable heating controls
- SkyQ using wireless technology
- Integrated white goods included as standard
Find out more about the Help to Buy scheme on our Help to Buy page.
A NUMBER OF NEW HOMES ARE NOW RESERVED AT HALSTEAD LANES
CRAFTED WITH PRIDE
EACH BUILD IS A STATEMENT OF PRIDE AND A COMMITMENT TO WORKMANSHIP
We build homes we are proud to put our name to – and that you’ll be proud to live in. The use of space, the choice of appliances and fixtures – you can see it and feel it. Form is nothing without function – we make homes to be lived in and a Thakeham home is ready for you from the moment you first open the front door. Your home is complete with all flooring including carpets, integrated kitchen appliances, fitted wardrobes, WiFi programmable heating controls, SkyQ wireless technology, a landscaped front garden and a turfed rear garden, with the peace of mind that your new home has a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover.
Every design element has been meticulously considered to make you feel right at home. Before you move in, we make sure that every last detail is taken care of. There is nothing left for you to do but start living.
We build for the future, for communities, for individuals and with consideration for an important neighbour – nature. All our new homes feature hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing to provide routes for roaming hedgehogs.
- Contemporary, stylish kitchen design by Paula Rosa Manhattan
- Soft close door and drawer mechanisms
- Deep-edged laminate worktop and upstand with glass splashback to hob
- Under unit lighting
- One and half bowl stainless steel Rangemaster sink with mono tap by Vado
- Stainless steel single oven
- Stainless steel four burner gas hob with stainless steel chimney hood and charcoal filter
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher – A+ rating
- Integrated washer/dryer – A/B rating dependent on home
- Contemporary white sanitaryware in bathroom and en-suite, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Polished edge mirror in en-suite and bathroom
- Floor standing WC
- White steel bath with shower screen, chrome accessories by Vado
- Walk-in low profile shower with Vado shower system in en-suite
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Summer use towel warmers with TRVs
Heating, Electrical & Lighting
- Gas fired radiator heating throughout
- Energy efficient combination boiler with flue gas heat recovery
- WiFi programmable heating controls
- LED downlights in hall and landing, kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite, with pendant lighting in remaining areas
- LED under unit lighting in kitchen with brushed steel sockets above worktops
- White sockets and switch plates in all other areas, with integrated USB charging in kitchen and all bedrooms
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- Shaver socket in all bathrooms
- Central extract unit incorporating humidistat
- Internal digital TV aerial with distribution amplifier
- Wired for SkyQ to living room and all other rooms using SkyQ wireless technology
- TV/satellite point in living room and secondary TV points in all bedrooms
- External lighting via contemporary lanterns to front and rear of home and garages on selected plots
- White painted moulded internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
- White painted staircase, newel posts and handrail
- Wardrobe in master bedroom with full and half height hanging rails and shelf above
- Amtico flooring in hall, cloakroom, kitchen, dining areas, bathroom and en-suite, with carpet in all remaining areas
- Loft ladders
- Single paint finish to walls and satinwood paint finish to all internal joinery
Security and Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke and heat detectors with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector adjacent to gas boiler
- Fuse spur for future wireless alarm and wiring provision for future CCTV camera installation
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Painted steel external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- Private single garage to selected plots with painted steel up and over doors and additional driveway parking
- UPVC double glazed windows with French doors to living/dining room
- Up and over canopy steel garage doors
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
- Hedgehog houses to selected plots
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing to provide routes for hedgehogs
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
We look forward to hearing from you.01483 661456
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.