Marketing Suite and Showhome open daily from 10am to 5pm.
Please note we are closed on Friday 22nd March.
Speak to our Sales Consultants on 01444 229856 to find out about The Bletchingley – a spacious four bedroom detached home.
SAVE OVER £18,000* WITH STAMP DUTY PAID
STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME WITH GARAGE
ELIGIBLE WITH GOVERNMENT HELP TO BUY SCHEME
Highly specified spacious family home
We’ll contribute to your stamp duty when you reserve by the end of April, saving you over £18,000.*
This stunning new home is available with only a 5% deposit using the Government Help to Buy scheme. Find out more about the scheme on our Help to Buy page.
The Bletchingley is perfect for families with a great open plan kitchen/dining room and a spacious living room. This new home has four bedrooms and would suit a family or those downsizing who enjoy entertaining family and friends.
The kitchen/dining room has a feature bay window letting in plenty of natural light and overlooks the dining area. The living room is a generous space with bi-fold doors to the patio and private rear garden, ensuring a delightful space for the whole family to enjoy.
On the first floor the impressive master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and a contemporary en-suite. The property is completed by three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Quality fittings have been used throughout to provide a stylish and contemporary home suitable for the modern family. Homes at The Millrose feature state of the art technologies, such as WiFi programmable heating controls and SkyQ wireless technology.
- Contemporary styled kitchen with AEG appliances
- Amtico flooring to hall, kitchen/dining room and bathrooms
- Carpet to remaining areas
- Garage and driveway parking
* Terms and conditions apply, available on selected plots only. Please speak to one of our Sales Consultants for more information.
CRAFTED WITH PRIDE
EACH BUILD IS A STATEMENT OF PRIDE AND A COMMITMENT TO WORKMANSHIP
Thakeham is renowned for premium quality homes enhanced by superior specifications – committed to securing a legacy for future generations through properties of elegance and character.
A commitment to quality that can be seen in the unique designs of each house using carefully chosen materials and finishes, that reflect the characteristics of the locality.
The Bletchingley is complete with all flooring including carpets, integrated kitchen appliances, fitted wardrobes, a landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden, with the peace of mind that your new home has a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover.
- Contemporary, stylish kitchen designed by Paula Rosa Manhattan
- Soft close door and drawer mechanisms
- Deep edged laminate worktop and upstand with glass splashback to hob
- Under unit lighting
- One and half bowl stainless steel Rangemaster sink with mono tap by Vado
- Stainless steel single oven
- Stainless steel four burner gas hob with stainless steel chimney hood and charcoal filter
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher – A+ rating
- Integrated washer/dryer – A/B rating dependent on home
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to bathroom and en-suite, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Polished edge mirror in en-suite and bathroom
- Floor standing WC
- White steel bath with shower screen and chrome accessories by Vado
- Walk-in low profile shower with Vado shower system in en-suite
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Summer use towel warmers with TRVs
Heating, Electrical and Lighting
- Gas fired radiator heating throughout
- Energy efficient combination boiler with flue gas heat recovery
- WiFi programmable heating controls
- LED downlights in hall and landing, kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite, with pendant lighting to remaining areas
- LED under unit lighting in kitchen with brushed steel sockets above worktops
- White sockets and switch plates in all other areas, with integrated USB charging in kitchen and all bedrooms
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- Shaver socket in all bathrooms
- Central extract unit incorporating humidistat
- Internal digital TV aerial with distribution amplifier
- SkyQ wireless technology
- TV/satellite point in living room and secondary TV points in all bedrooms
- External lighting via contemporary lanterns to front and rear of home and garages on selected plots
- White painted moulded internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
- White painted staircase, newel posts and handrail
- Wardrobe in master bedroom with full and half height hanging rails and shelf above
- Amtico flooring in hall, cloakroom, kitchen, living/dining room, bathroom and en-suite, with carpet in all remaining areas
- Loft ladders
- Single paint finish on walls and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
Security and Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke and heat detectors with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector adjacent to gas boiler
- Fuse spur for future wireless alarm and wiring provision for future CCTV camera installation
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Hedgehog houses to selected plots
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing to provide routes for hedgehogs
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
We look forward to hearing from you.01444 229856
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.