BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN LAYOUT
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
Take a step inside The Bletchingley
A home to exceed your every expectation
The Bletchingley is a semi-detached four bedroom home, designed to provide flexible living and meet the changing demands of family life.
This fantastic family home enjoys an open plan kitchen and dining room. Enjoying ample natural light from the modern bifold doors that lead to the rear garden, this space is perfect for entertaining family and friends. The kitchen is designed to Thakeham’s high standards of quality. Energy-efficient appliances are fitted as standard according to our integrated specification and then the space is finished with luxurious modern fittings by Vado. Our kitchens are spaces you’ll be proud to live in.
The separate living room has a beautiful bay window to the front of the house. This generous space is designed to work around you and your lifestyle. With Wi-Fi controlled heating, luxurious carpeting and a durable contemporary finish, this room is ready to be enjoyed by all the family.
A feature window lights the upstairs landing, leading to four bedrooms – two doubles and two singles. The master bedroom has a stylish en-suite and balcony overlooking the stunning Village Green. The room enjoys ample storage with a fitted wardrobe. The three further bedrooms also benefit from secondary TV points and SkyQ using wireless technology. The central family bathroom is luxurious in finish with modern chrome accessories by Vado, ceramic wall wiling and a large polished edge mirror.
Key features include:
- Exceptional rail connections towards London, Gatwick Airport, Brighton and the South Coast.
- Great education options for families.
- Friendly local village community.
Book your appointment
Call and book your appointment to take a look around our Showhome today 01293 225 615.
Alternatively, you can still book virtual tours and take a look around our Showhomes from the comfort of your own home.
Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
With homes designed and built for modern living in a space that brings people together,
find your place at Woodgate.
CRAFTED WITH PRIDE
EACH BUILD IS A STATEMENT OF PRIDE AND A COMMITMENT TO WORKMANSHIP
Thakeham is renowned for premium quality homes enhanced by superior specifications – committed to securing a legacy for future generations through properties of elegance and character.
A commitment to quality that can be seen in the unique designs of each house using carefully chosen materials and finishes, that reflect the characteristics of the locality.
The Bletchingley is complete with all flooring including carpets, integrated kitchen appliances, fitted wardrobes, a landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden, with the peace of mind that your new home has a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- AEG stainless steel double oven
- Gas 5 ring hob with stainless steel chimney hood
- Integrated Electrolux dishwasher A+
- Integrated Electrolux 70/30 split fridge/freezer A+
- AEG integrated washer/dryer (freestanding in cupboard) A
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Wall hung concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- Chrome summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Roper Rhodes recessed cabinet in bathroom or ensuite
- Polished edge mirror over sanitaryware
- Porcellenosa floor tiling to hall, cloakroom, kitchen / dining and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase and white oak newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish on wall and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Timber external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- UPVC double glazed windows with french doors to living / dining room
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Bletchingley - Woodgate Number 70
We look forward to hearing from you.01293 225615
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.