BEAUTIFUL DETACHED FAMILY HOME
CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN LAYOUT
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
Inspiring Showhome available to view
Our two inspiring new showhomes are ready to show you around. Book a personal appointment with our sales team, find out more about life at Woodgate, experience our virtual reality tours and be one step closer to owning your dream home at Woodgate. Call 01293 225 615 today.
A home to exceed your every expectation
The Bramber is a fabulous detached four double bedroom home, designed to provide flexible living and meet the changing demands of family life.
Perfect for those looking to move into the scenic heart of West Sussex. Located in Pease Pottage, the area enjoys superb travel links to London and Brighton, as well as good schools and a vibrant local community.
The Bramber is finished to a high-quality specification to create the perfect family home. The open plan kitchen/dining and family areas open out onto the rear turfed garden through modern bi-fold doors, creating the perfect space for entertaining friends and family. The kitchen is complete with integrated energy-efficient appliances as part of our fully-integrated specification.
The spacious family living area enjoys ample natural light from wide double-glazed windows and further bi-fold doors. This versatile space is designed with family-living in mind with WiFi controlled heating, one of many TV satellite points, luxurious carpeting and a durable contemporary finish.
Upstairs, the intelligent use of space offers a stylish master bedroom, complete with en suite, fitted wardrobes and a balcony. The family bathroom is expertly finished to high standards with ceramic tiling and polished-edged mirrors. The three further double bedrooms are bright and spacious, easily accommodating plenty of storage. All bedrooms benefit from secondary TV points and SkyQ using wireless technology.
- Excellent rail connections from Three Bridges station to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton
- Enjoys new village community spaces including village green, primary school, café and shop
- Close to retail and leisure facilities in nearby Horsham and Crawley
- Good education options, perfect for families
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
With homes designed and built for modern living in a space that brings people together,
find your place at Woodgate.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- AEG stainless steel double oven
- Gas 5 ring hob with stainless steel chimney hood
- Integrated Electrolux dishwasher A+
- Integrated Electrolux 70/30 split fridge/freezer A+
- AEG integrated washer/dryer (freestanding in cupboard) A
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Wall hung concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- Chrome summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Roper Rhodes recessed cabinet in bathroom or ensuite
- Polished edge mirror over sanitaryware
- Porcellenosa floor tiling to hall, cloakroom, kitchen / dining and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase and white oak newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish on wall and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
Security & Peace of mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Timber external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- UPVC double glazed windows with french doors to living / dining room
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Bramber - Woodgate Number 4
We look forward to hearing from you.01293 225615
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.