A detached 4 bedroom chalet bungalow with impressive ground floor master bedroom suite.
Number 1 – The Elsted – is a rare find, a brand new chalet bungalow with a fabulous ground floor master bedroom suite. It is the perfect choice for those considering downsizing or for anyone who requires ground floor living accommodation. The ground floor master bedroom suite features French doors to the garden, fitted wardrobes and a stylish en-suite shower room.
The impressive kitchen/dining and family room is both spacious and bright, with French doors to the private rear garden. The stylish kitchen includes a large central island and features a range of integrated appliances including a large five burner gas hob, single and combination oven.
The separate living room with feature bay window has a Rosal limestone fireplace with wood burning fire at its heart, which complements the underfloor heating throughout the ground floor. A spacious downstairs cloakroom and laundry cupboard complete the lower floor.
The first floor accommodation is again spacious, with two further large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a single bedroom or study and a family bathroom with both bath and shower. Storage is well catered for with both a linen cupboard and large eaves storage area accessed from the landing.
This detached 4 bedroom house comes complete with single garage, driveway parking for two cars and a desirable south facing garden.
A RARE NEW CHALET BUNGALOW
As you might expect from Thakeham, at Knights Park every home is skilfully planned, carefully constructed and beautifully finished throughout.
A modern specification with a traditional style, a sense of quality that is evident in each room, from the kitchens created by leading specialists, to the detailing of the architecture that ensures this new home blends with its village environment.
The Elsted is complete with all flooring including carpets; integrated kitchen appliances, fitted wardrobes, turfed gardens and with the peace of mind that your new home has a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty including 2 year defect and emergency out-of-hours cover.
Beautifully designed kitchens
- Contemporary, stylish kitchen designed by Alno
- Deep edged laminate co-ordinated worktop and upstand with complementing glass splashback
- One and half bowl stainless steel Rangemaster sink with tap by Vado
- AEG stainless steel single oven
- AEG stainless steel built-in combination microwave
- AEG stainless steel gas hob with 5 burners
- AEG integrated extractor
- Electrolux integrated fridge/freezer
- Electrolux integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding AEG washer/dryer
- Contemporary white Twyford sanitaryware to bathroom and en-suite, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Co-ordinating white vanity units to en-suite
- White Kaldewei steel bath with chrome accessories by Vado
- Low profile shower tray to shower cubicles with Vado shower system
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
Heating, electrical and lighting
- Gas fired central heating via under floor heating to ground floor and radiators to first floor
- Energy efficient boiler with mains pressured hot water cylinder
- Rosal limestone fire surround, granite hearth and wood burning fire
- LED downlights to hall, landing, kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite
- LED under unit lighting to kitchen
- Stainless steel sockets and switches to kitchen
- White sockets and switch plates to remaining rooms
- Pendant lighting to remaining rooms
- TV/satellite point to living room with secondary TV points to bedrooms
- Internal digital TV aerial and satellite array with distribution amplifier
- Local Area Network (LAN) data points to living room, family area, master bedroom and smallest bedroom
- Prewiring for future installation of ceiling speakers to living room, kitchen/family area, master bedroom and en-suite
- External lighting to front and rear of house and front of garage
- White painted internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
- White painted staircase with oak newel posts and handrail
- Wardrobe to master bedroom fitted with full and mid rail hanging, vertical and top shelving
- Wardrobe to second bedroom fitted with shelf and hanging rail
- Ceramic floor tiling to hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining, bathroom and en-suite
- Carpet to remaining rooms
- Satin paint finish to all internal joinery
Security and Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector positioned adjacent to gas boiler and fireplace
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out-of-hours cover
- Painted or stained hardwood external entrance door with multipoint locking system
- Painted timber garage up and over door
- Private parking and garage
- Painted timber double glazed windows
- Turf to rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External power point
- External tap
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
We look forward to hearing from you.01403 787323
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.