The Henfield chalet bungalow is a perfect choice for anyone that requires ground floor living, with a ground floor master bedroom suite.
Thakeham Assist will save you time and money.
The Henfield is ready now
The Henfield is ideal if you are looking for ground floor bedroom accommodation, for either yourself or visiting guests. The ground floor master bedroom is light and spacious with French doors to the garden and is complete with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower.
The kitchen is light and airy with large feature bay window and plenty of space for a dining table. The separate living room has French doors to the private rear garden and features a desirable Hunter inset wood burning stove which complements underfloor heating to the entire ground floor.
On the first floor, the second bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes, there is a third double bedroom, family bathroom and useful study area to the landing.
- Ground floor master bedroom suite
- Integrated appliances at no extra cost
- Landscaped front garden, turfed private rear garden
- Garage and driveway parking
- Complete with all flooring including carpets
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty including 2 year defect and emergency out-of-hours cover
To see full specification details, please click below
Internal images show the Thakeham Henfield Showhome at Valeside Keep
THE HENFIELD CHALET BUNGALOW IS READY TO MOVE INTO NOW.
We can offer a number of incentives towards the purchase of this new home.
Save time and money with Thakeham Assist
The Thakeham Assist scheme helps you buy the Thakeham home you want, while ensuring your move is easy and stress free – we will even pay up to £5,000 of your agent’s fees.
A Stamp Duty contribution
We would like to offer you a Stamp Duty contribution when you buy the The Henfield chalet bungalow.
To find out more about Thakeham Assist, Help to Buy and Stamp Duty contributions, please call 01403 787323 and speak to our friendly, experienced Sales Consultants.
Beautifully designed kitchens
- Contemporary, stylish kitchen
- Deep edged laminate worktop and upstand with glass splashback to hob
- One and half bowl stainless steel Rangemaster sink with tap by Vado
- Stainless steel single oven and combination microwave/oven
- Stainless steel 5 burner gas hob with integrated extractor
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Integrated or freestanding washer/dryer
Stylish Bathrooms and en-suites
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to bathroom and en-suite, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Mirrored cabinets or mirror and white vanity drawer to bathroom and en-suite
- White steel bath with chrome accessories by Vado
- Walk-in low profile shower with Vado shower system to en-suite
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
Heating, electrical and lighting
- Gas fired underfloor heating to ground floor with radiators to first floor
- Energy efficient combination boiler with flue gas heat recovery
- Rosal limestone fire surround, granite hearth and Hunter inset wood burning stove
- LED downlights to hall and landing, kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite, with pendant lighting to remaining areas
- LED under unit lighting to kitchen with brushed steel sockets above worktops
- White sockets and switch plates to all other areas, with integrated USB charging to kitchen and all bedrooms
- Internal digital TV aerial with distribution amplifier TV/satellite point to living room and secondary TV points to dining/family room and all bedrooms
- External lighting via contemporary lanterns to front and rear of home
- White painted internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
- White painted staircase with oak newel posts and handrail
- Wardrobe or dressing room to master bedroom with tall shelving unit, full and half height hanging rails and shelf above
- Wardrobe to second bedroom with full and half height hanging rails and shelf above
- Ceramic floor tiling to hall, cloakroom, kitchen, dining or dining/family room, bathroom and en-suite, with carpet to all remaining areas
- Single paint finish to walls and satinwood paint finish to all internal joinery
Security and Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector positioned adjacent to gas boiler and wood burning stove
- Fuse spur for future wireless alarm and wiring provision for future CCTV camera installation
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out-of-hours cover
- Painted steel external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- Private garage with painted steel up and over doors and additional driveway parking
- White UPVC double glazed windows and French or Bifold doors
- Landscaped front gardens and turf to rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap and power point
- Shed to rear garden
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
We look forward to hearing from you.01403 787454
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.