The Courtyard, Number 16
Our Marketing Suite is open Thursday to Monday from 10am to 5pm.
The Martingales Marketing Suite, Lower Road, Bookham, KT23 4EF.
Visit us or call 01372 231583 to speak to one of our Sales Consultants to find out more.
IMPRESSIVE FAMILY HOME
PERFECT FOR GROWING FAMILIES OR DOWNSIZERS
CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND WITH EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
Enviable Specification, Designed For Living
An impressive three bedroom family home featuring contemporary open plan kitchen/dining/family areas and bifold doors leading to patio and generously sized rear turfed garden.
The Lanzet kitchen offers high quality fitted furniture, bespoke designed with ample storage and boasts integrated appliances, making the move into your new home easy. The spacious living room is bathed in natural light thanks to a large window at the front of the property. A fitted cloakroom, additional under-stair storage and separate utility completes the ground floor.
Upstairs, the master bedroom features a fitted walk-in wardrobe and spacious fitted en suite with bath and shower. Bedroom 2 is a spacious double a built-in wardrobe, with a third double bedroom and a fully fitted family bathroom finished with contemporary ceramic wall tiling and chrome accessories by Vado completes this home.
Your new home will be energy efficient and easy to manage. It utilises modern building techniques, double glazed windows and an energy efficient boiler.
• Generously sized rear gardens backing on to open space
• Contemporary specification combined with quality design
• All inclusive specification
• WiFi programmable heating
• All flooring including carpets
• Landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden
• Driveway parking
• Good education options, perfect for families.
• Thriving communities and connections
For full details of the Thakeham specification or if you have any questions, please call 01372 231583 and our Sales Consultants would be delighted to speak with you.
A relaxed, rural, lifestyle.
The Martingales is well located for the town centre, local train station and great education options.perfect place to call home if you are looking for village life with city connections, with beautiful green spaces and a thriving local community on your doorstep. Step outside and explore Bookham Commons’ ancient woodlands, grassland plains and tranquil ponds.
Great Bookham’s bustling high street hosts a variety of traditional shops, boutiques and services. There is also a weekly market in the Old Barn Hall, specialising in local produce. Tennis, cricket, rugby and horse riding are just a few of the sports and leisure pursuits available nearby.
Places of historic interest and natural beauty occupy the National Trust owned Box Hill, renowned for its breathtaking views. Guildford and Leatherhead offer an abundance of shopping, restaurants and leisure facilities, whilst Dorking hosts a vineyard and a surrounding area with golf courses and activities for all ages and interests.
THAKEHAM IS COMMITTED TO SECURING A LEGACY FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS THROUGH PROPERTIES OF ELEGANCE AND CHARACTER
A commitment to quality that can be seen in the unique designs of each home using carefully chosen materials and finishes, that reflect the characteristics of the locality.
The Tadworth is complete with all flooring including carpets; integrated kitchen appliances; fitted wardrobes; a landscaped front garden and turfed garden; and with the peace of mind that your new home has a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty including 2 year defect and emergency out-of-hours cover.
- Individually designed kitchens
- Stone worktops with inset drainer grooves **
- Soft close door and drawer mechanism
- LED under unit lighting to kitchen with brushed steel sockets above worktops
- One and half bowl stainless steel sinks with mono tap by Vado
- Stainless steel double oven
- 5 burner stainless steel hob with extractor to suit design
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher – A+ rating
- AEG washing machine / washer dryer – A+ rating***
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to bathroom and en suite, with chrome accessories by Vado
- White vanity unit to cloakroom/en suite/bathroom
- Recessed double fronted mirrored cabinet to en suite with shaver socket and concealed lighting, subject to layout
- Full width and height mirror over sanitaryware where no cabinetry
- Wall hung WC with soft close seat
- White steel bath with hinged shower screen and chrome accessories by Vado
- Walk-in low profile shower with Vado shower system to en suite
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Myson chrome towel rails
Heating, Lighting and Electrical
- Gas fired radiator heating to upper floors
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Energy efficient combination boiler with flue gas heat recovery
- WiFi programmable heating and hot water controls
- LED downlights to hall and landing, kitchen/breakfast, utility, cloakroom, bathroom and en suite and walk-in wardrobes with pendant lighting to remaining areas
- Integrated USB charging to kitchen and all bedroom sockets
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- Brushed chrome shaver socket to all bathrooms
- Central extract unit incorporating humidistat
- Internal digital TV aerial with distribution amplifier
- SkyQ to living room and all other rooms using SkyQ wireless technology
- TV/satellite point to living room and secondary TV points to all bedrooms
- Pre-wired for intruder alarm/CCTV cameras
- External lighting via contemporary lanterns to front and rear of home and garages
- American white oak moulded internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
- White painted staircase with American white oak newel posts and handrail ****
- Walk-in dressing room with wood effect interior carcass ***
- Wardrobe to master bedroom and bedroom 2 with full and half height hanging rails and shelf above
- Ceramic flooring to hall, cloakroom, kitchen, living/dining room where open plan to kitchen, bathroom and en suite, with carpet to all remaining areas
- Loft ladders
- Single paint finish to walls and satinwood paint finish to all internal joinery
- Moulded architrave to all rooms
Security and Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke and heat detectors with battery back-up
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- Fuse spur for future wireless alarm and wiring provision for future CCTV camera installation
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out-of-hours cover
- Hedgehog houses to communal areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing to provide routes for development of hedgehogs
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Courtyard, Number 16
We look forward to hearing from you.01444 229856
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.