READY NOW – DON’T MISS OUT
PERFECT FOR FAMILIES OR DOWNSIZERS
CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND WITH EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
Ready to move into
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to own a charming family home in a bespoke courtyard development, a short walk from Bookham High Street. The high quality finish and all-inclusive specification is evident throughout.
Please call 01372 231583 to book a personal appointment to visit our Showhome and to find out more about The Martingales new homes.
A home to exceed your every expectation
Home of the week – Legal fees paid*
An impressive three bedroom family home with contemporary open plan kitchen/dining/family room with separate utility. Flooded with natural light this room opens to the patio and garden through two sets of French doors ensuring this is a perfect space all year round.
The Lanzet kitchen has been specifically designed for the property with stone worktops, a one and a half bowl sink with mono tap by Vado, stainless steel double oven, 5 burner stainless steel hob with extractor, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher and an AEG washing machine/washer dryer. Your new home is ready for you to simply move into and enjoy.
The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room with ceramic wall tiling to selected areas, a Myson chrome towel rail and stylish accessories by Vado. There are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Your new home will be energy efficient and easy to manage. It utilises modern building techniques, double glazed windows and an energy efficient boiler.
Key features include:
- An all inclusive specification – details can be found in the brochure
- WiFi programmable heating with underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden
For full details of the Thakeham specification or if you have any questions, please call 01372 231583 and our sales consultants will be delighted to speak with you.
*Internal imagery is The Martingales Showhome
*Up to the value of £1,500
- Individually designed kitchens
- Stone worktops with inset drainer grooves **
- Soft close door and drawer mechanism
- LED under unit lighting to kitchen with brushed steel sockets above worktops
- One and half bowl stainless steel sinks with mono tap by Vado
- Stainless steel double oven
- 5 burner stainless steel hob with extractor to suit design
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher – A+ rating
- AEG washing machine / washer dryer – A+ rating***
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to bathroom and en suite, with chrome accessories by Vado
- White vanity unit to cloakroom/en suite/bathroom
- Recessed double fronted mirrored cabinet to en suite with shaver socket and concealed lighting, subject to layout
- Full width and height mirror over sanitaryware where no cabinetry
- Wall hung WC with soft close seat
- White steel bath with hinged shower screen and chrome accessories by Vado
- Walk-in low profile shower with Vado shower system to en suite
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Myson chrome towel rails
Heating, Lighting and Electrical
- Gas fired radiator heating to upper floors
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Energy efficient combination boiler with flue gas heat recovery
- WiFi programmable heating and hot water controls
- LED downlights to hall and landing, kitchen/breakfast, utility, cloakroom, bathroom and en suite and walk-in wardrobes with pendant lighting to remaining areas
- Integrated USB charging to kitchen and all bedroom sockets
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- Brushed chrome shaver socket to all bathrooms
- Central extract unit incorporating humidistat
- Internal digital TV aerial with distribution amplifier
- SkyQ to living room and all other rooms using SkyQ wireless technology
- TV/satellite point to living room and secondary TV points to all bedrooms
- Pre-wired for intruder alarm/CCTV cameras
- External lighting via contemporary lanterns to front and rear of home and garages
- American white oak moulded internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
- White painted staircase with American white oak newel posts and handrail ****
- Walk-in dressing room with wood effect interior carcass ***
- Wardrobe to master bedroom and bedroom 2 with full and half height hanging rails and shelf above
- Ceramic flooring to hall, cloakroom, kitchen, living/dining room where open plan to kitchen, bathroom and en suite, with carpet to all remaining areas
- Loft ladders
- Single paint finish to walls and satinwood paint finish to all internal joinery
- Moulded architrave to all rooms
Security and Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke and heat detectors with battery back-up
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- Fuse spur for future wireless alarm and wiring provision for future CCTV camera installation
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out-of-hours cover
- Hedgehog houses to communal areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing to provide routes for development of hedgehogs
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.