ENERGY EFFICIENT APPLIANCES
ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
HIGH QUALITY FINISH
GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
An impressive 3 bedroom family home.
The Petworth is a contemporary semi-detached home. The kitchen/dining area is fitted with energy efficient appliances, with feature bay window. Separate large living room with double doors to the rear garden. 3 double bedrooms with en-suite to bedroom 1.
Garage and two parking spaces. Electric car charging point and PV panels
Move in for Spring 2023!
*Internal imagery of previous Thakeham Showhome.
Brand new Showhome Now Open – book your appointment today!
Register your interest below!
With homes designed and built for modern living in a space that brings people together,
find your place at Manorwood.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- Electrolux stainless steel single oven
- Induction hob with integrated extractor hood
- Energy efficient integrated Electrolux dishwasher
- Energy efficient integrated Electrolux 70/30 split fridge/freezer
- Integrated washer/dryer in kitchen
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Floor standing concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen, shower in en-suite
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vad
- White summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Saloni tiles to selected areas
- Polished edge mirror over basin in bathroom and en-suite
- Amtico vinyl flooring to hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase, newel posts and handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish on wall and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Timber external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- UPVC double glazed windows with French doors to living room
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
Heating, electrical & lighting
- Energy efficient combination boiler
- Gas fired radiator heating throughout
- WiFi programmable heating controls
- LED downlights to hall, landing, kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom with pendant lighting in remaining areas
- White sockets and switch plates in all areas (stainless steel in kitchen) with integrated USB charging in kitchen and bedrooms
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- White shaver socket in all bathrooms
- Lighting to all external doors with internal switch
- Wired for terrestrial TV to hall media cupboard and digital aerial installation to loft space
- Wired for Sky Q to living room and all other rooms via Sky Q technology
- TV/satellite point in living room and secondary TV points in all bedrooms
- Electric car charging point
- Solar PV panels
Use our energy calculator to find out your potential energy savings in your new home.
Enter your details above to find out how much you could save.
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Petworth - Manorwood Number 112
We look forward to hearing from you.01483 912 483
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.