A DETACHED THREE BEDROOM HOME WITH GARAGE
A highly specified detached new home. A great family home, young families will enjoy the space, those downsizing the high quality finish and low maintenance offering.
The hallway with ceramic floor tiling leads to the open plan kitchen with dining/family area. Modern bi-fold doors lead to the patio and gardens creating a wonderful space to spend time with family and friends. The kitchen includes appliances from high end manufacturers – see the specification below for full details.
The living room benefits from dual aspect light including a further set of bi-fold doors. Complementing underfloor heating, the Hunter inset wood burning stove adds a touch of luxury. The heating is WiFi programmable.
The first floor landing with feature window includes plenty of storage space. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and a stylish en-suite. There are two further double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes. Both share the family bathroom.
*Terms and conditions apply, please speak to our Sales Consultants for more information.
Help to Buy
The Rogate is available with Help to Buy. Click here to find out more about buying with a 5% deposit.
Internal photography for illustrative purposes only.
Beautifully designed kitchens
- Contemporary, stylish kitchen
- Deep edged laminate worktop and upstand with glass splashback to hob
- One and half bowl stainless steel Rangemaster sink with tap by Vado
- Stainless steel single oven and combination microwave/oven
- Stainless steel five burner gas hob with integrated extractor
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Integrated or freestanding washer/dryer
Stylish Bathrooms and en-suites
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome accessories by Vado
- Mirrored cabinets or mirror and white vanity drawer in bathroom and en-suite
- White steel bath with chrome accessories by Vado
- Walk-in low profile shower with Vado shower system in en-suite
- Ceramic wall tiling in selected areas
Heating, electrical and lighting
- Gas fired underfloor heating to ground floor with radiators to first floor
- Energy efficient combination boiler with flue gas heat recovery
- Rosal limestone fire surround, granite hearth and Hunter inset wood burning stove
- LED downlights in hall and landing, kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite, with pendant lighting in remaining areas
- LED under unit lighting in kitchen with brushed steel sockets above worktops
- White sockets and switch plates in all other areas, with integrated USB charging in kitchen and all bedrooms
- Internal digital TV aerial with distribution amplifier
- TV/satellite point to living room and secondary TV points to dining/family room and all bedrooms
- External lighting via contemporary lanterns to front and rear of home
- White painted internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
- White painted staircase with oak newel posts and handrail
- Wardrobe or dressing room in master bedroom with tall shelving unit, full and half height hanging rails and shelf above
- Wardrobe in second bedroom with full and half height hanging rails and shelf above
- Ceramic floor tiling in hall, cloakroom, kitchen, dining or dining/family room, bathroom and en-suite, with carpet in all remaining areas
- Single paint finish on walls and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
Security and Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector adjacent to gas boiler and wood burning stove
- Fuse spur for future wireless alarm and wiring provision for future CCTV camera installation
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Painted steel external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- Private garage with painted steel up and over doors and additional driveway parking
- White UPVC double glazed windows and French or Bi-fold doors
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap and power point
- Shed in rear garden
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
We look forward to hearing from you.01403 787323
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.