SAVE UP TO £8,000* WITH OUR MORTGAGE PAID INCENTIVE
A DETACHED THREE BEDROOM NEW HOME SHOWCASING A HIGH QUALITY FINISH
ELIGIBLE WITH THE GOVERNMENT HELP TO BUY SCHEME
The Rogate showcases a traditional brick exterior and a stylish peaked porch, complemented by a landscaped front garden, private rear garden, garage and driveway parking.
The welcoming hallway with ceramic floor tiling is spacious. From here, the open plan kitchen with dining / family area opens to the patio and gardens beyond through modern bi-fold doors. The separate living room is a spacious room benefiting from dual aspect light, including a further set of modern bi-fold doors to the garden. The ground floor enjoys underfloor heating.
The kitchen includes appliances from high-end manufacturers including an integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The smart Rangemaster one and a half bowl sink with tap by Vado, and the stainless steel five burner gas hob, add a touch of luxury.
The white painted staircase with oak detailing leads to the first-floor landing with a feature window and plenty of storage space. The master bedroom is spacious with a walk-in wardrobe and stylish en-suite with low profile walk-in shower. There are two further double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes. Both share the family bathroom which is in the same style as the en-suite, and has ceramic wall tiling to selected areas and chrome accessories by Vado.
*Terms and conditions apply, please speak to our Sales Consultants for more information.
Help to Buy
The Rogate is available with Help to Buy. It’s perfect as a first home for young couples, available with just a 5% deposit using the Government Help to Buy scheme.
PREMIUM QUALITY HOMES ENHANCED BY SUPERIOR SPECIFICATIONS
A commitment to quality that can be seen in the unique designs of each house using carefully chosen materials and finishes, that reflect the characteristics of the locality.
The Rogate is complete with all flooring including carpets; integrated kitchen appliances; fitted wardrobes; turfed garden; and with the peace of mind that your new home has a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty including 2 year defect and emergency out-of-hours cover.
Beautifully designed kitchens
- Contemporary, stylish kitchen
- Deep edged laminate worktop and upstand with glass splashback to hob
- One and half bowl stainless steel Rangemaster sink with tap by Vado
- Stainless steel single oven and combination microwave/oven
- Stainless steel five burner gas hob with integrated extractor
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Integrated or freestanding washer/dryer
Stylish Bathrooms and en-suites
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome accessories by Vado
- Mirrored cabinets or mirror and white vanity drawer in bathroom and en-suite
- White steel bath with chrome accessories by Vado
- Walk-in low profile shower with Vado shower system in en-suite
- Ceramic wall tiling in selected areas
Heating, electrical and lighting
- Gas fired underfloor heating to ground floor with radiators to first floor
- Energy efficient combination boiler with flue gas heat recovery
- Rosal limestone fire surround, granite hearth and Hunter inset wood burning stove
- LED downlights in hall and landing, kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite, with pendant lighting in remaining areas
- LED under unit lighting in kitchen with brushed steel sockets above worktops
- White sockets and switch plates in all other areas, with integrated USB charging in kitchen and all bedrooms
- Internal digital TV aerial with distribution amplifier
- TV/satellite point to living room and secondary TV points to dining/family room and all bedrooms
- External lighting via contemporary lanterns to front and rear of home
- White painted internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
- White painted staircase with oak newel posts and handrail
- Wardrobe or dressing room in master bedroom with tall shelving unit, full and half height hanging rails and shelf above
- Wardrobe in second bedroom with full and half height hanging rails and shelf above
- Ceramic floor tiling in hall, cloakroom, kitchen, dining or dining/family room, bathroom and en-suite, with carpet in all remaining areas
- Single paint finish on walls and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
Security and Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector adjacent to gas boiler and wood burning stove
- Fuse spur for future wireless alarm and wiring provision for future CCTV camera installation
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Painted steel external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- Private garage with painted steel up and over doors and additional driveway parking
- White UPVC double glazed windows and French or Bi-fold doors
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap and power point
- Shed in rear garden
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
We look forward to hearing from you.01403 787454
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.