The Steyning is a new 5 bedroom house showcasing a luxury specification.
We can offer a Stamp Duty contribution towards this new home.
Number 9 – The Steyning
This is an impressive 5 bedroom detached house for a discerning buyer, delivering on location, build quality and specification. Designed for a luxurious lifestyle combining stunning modern open plan living areas with highly specified interiors.
Save time and money with Thakeham Assist
The Thakeham Assist scheme takes the stress out of selling your home. Thakeham works with trusted advisers The PX Hub to provide you with support and assistance for an easy move into your new Thakeham home. The PX Hub team will manage the marketing and sales process while staying in close contact with you, while Thakeham will pay up to £5,000 of agent’s fees. Terms and Conditions Apply.
Stamp Duty Contribution
Allow us to help you with a contribution towards your Stamp Duty when you buy The Steyning. Please call our Sales team to find out more.
A highly specified, luxury new home
The kitchen is both spacious and well equipped with stone worktops and AEG appliances including twin single ovens, combination steam oven, 5 zone ceramic induction hob, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwater. There is a separate utility room.
The kitchen with family area features a stunning glazed dining room showcasing two sets of modern bi-fold doors opening onto the patio and south facing rear garden. This space has been designed to impress and is just perfect for entertaining friends and family.
The separate living room has a Rosal limestone fireplace with granite hearth and wood burning fire, to complement underfloor heating to the whole of the ground floor. The large feature bay window ensures plenty of light. There is a separate study overlooking the front of the property.
An American white oak staircase leads to the first-floor. The master bedroom has a dressing area and en-suite shower room. The second bedroom also has an en-suite and all bathrooms feature contemporary Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and chrome accessories by Vado.
The Steyning is complete with a generous double garage with automated doors and additional driveway parking.
Full specification details can be found below.
As you might expect from Thakeham, at Knights Park every home is skilfully planned, carefully constructed and beautifully finished throughout.
A modern specification with a traditional style, a sense of quality that is evident in each room, from the kitchens created by leading specialists, to the detailing of the architecture that ensures this new home blends with its village environment.
The Steyning is complete with all flooring including carpets; integrated kitchen appliances, fitted wardrobes, turfed gardens and with the peace of mind that your new home has a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty including 2 year defect and emergency out-of-hours cover.
Beautifully designed kitchens
- Contemporary, stylish kitchen
- Co-ordinated stone worktop, upstand and hob splashback
- One and half bowl stainless steel Rangemaster sink with tap by Vado
- AEG stainless steel twin single ovens
- AEG stainless steel combination steam oven
- AEG stainless steel microwave
- AEG 5 zone ceramic induction hob
- AEG integrated extractor
- AEG integrated tall fridge/freezer
- AEG integrated tall freezer
- AEG integrated dishwasher
- AEG freestanding washing machine and tumble drier
- Contemporary white Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware to bathroom and en-suites, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Co-ordinating white vanity units to bathroom and master en-suite
- White Kaldewei steel bath with chrome accessories by Vado
- Low profile shower tray to shower cubicles with Vado shower system
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
Heating, electrical and lighting
- Gas fired central heating via under floor heating to ground floor and radiators to first floor
- Energy efficient boiler with mains pressured hot water cylinder
- Rosal limestone fire surround, granite hearth and wood burning fire
- LED downlights to hall, kitchen, family/breakfast area, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suits
- LED under unit lighting to kitchen
- Stainless steel sockets and switches to kitchen and utility
- White sockets and switch plates to remaining rooms
- Pendant lighting to remaining rooms
- TV/satellite point to living room, family area and master bedroom with secondary TV points to all bedrooms
- Internal digital TV aerial and satellite array with distribution amplifier
- Local Area Network (LAN) data points to living room, family area, master bedroom and study
- Prewiring for future installation of ceiling speakers to living room, kitchen/family area, master bedroom and en-suite
- External lighting to front and rear of house and front of garage
- White painted internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
- American white oak staircase with oak newel posts, handrail and balusters
- Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom comprising full and mid rail hanging, vertical and top shelving
- Wardrobe to second and third bedroom fitted with shelf and hanging rail
- Ceramic floor tiling to hall, cloakroom, kitchen/family area, dining room, utility, master bathroom and en-suites
- Carpet to remaining rooms
- Satin paint finish to all internal joinery
Security and Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Fully installed hardwired alarm system
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector positioned adjacent to gas boiler and fireplace
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out-of-hours cover
- Painted hardwood external entrance door with multipoint locking system
- Painted timber garage up and over door
- Private parking and double garage
- Painted timber double glazed windows
- Aluminium Bifold doors to rear garden
- Turf to rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External power point
- External tap
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
We look forward to hearing from you.01403 787323
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.