Our Marketing Suite is open daily from 10am to 5pm
8 Manor Farm Lane, West Horsley, Surrey, KT24 6HQ
To find out more, call 01483 912483
LARGE DETACHED HOME
ENERGY EFFICIENT APPLIANCES
AN ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIFICATION
DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
An impressive four bedroom family home ready to move in Spring 2023!
This large family home enjoys a large open kitchen, dining and family room. The room opens out through to the garden through modern bi-fold doors, making this the perfect place to entertain friends and family. Thakeham’s high quality kitchens come with fitted energy-efficient appliances standard. A separate utility with built-in cupboards.
Separate spacious living with feather bay window. With Wi-Fi controlled heating, luxurious carpeting and a durable modern finish throughout, this house is one you will be proud to call home.
Bedroom 1 enjoys a stylish en-suite and ample storage from multiple integrated wardrobes. Three further double bedrooms and the family bathroom is luxuriously finished with modern chrome accessories by Vado, ceramic wall tiling and a polished edge mirror.
Electric car charging point and PV panels
*Internal imagery of previous Thakeham showhome.
Brand new Showhome now open – Book your appointment
Register your interest below!
With homes designed and built for modern living in a space that brings people together,
find your place at Manorwood.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Stone worktop and upstand
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- AEG stainless steel double oven
- Induction hob with pull out extractor hood
- Energy efficient integrated AEG dishwasher
- Energy efficient integrated AEG 70/30 split fridge/freezer
- Plumbing for washing machine and separate dryer in the utility
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Wall hung concealed cistern WC
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap by Vado
- Chrome summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Saloni wall tiling to selected areas
- Recessed cabinet in bathroom or en-suite dependant on layout
- Polished edge mirror over sanitaryware to selected rooms
- Saloni floor tiling to hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining, utility and bathrooms, with Cormar carpet in all remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary ironmongery
- White painted staircase and newel posts with white oak handrail
- Coordinated single paint finish to walls and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
- Timber external entrance door
- UPVC double glazed windows with bi-fold doors to the kitchen/family/dining area
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap in rear garden
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
Heating, lighting & electrical
- Energy efficient combination boiler
- Underfloor heating on ground floor with gas fired radiator heating on first floor WiFi programmable heating controls
- LED downlights to hall, landing, kitchen, utility, bathroom, en-suite & cloakroom with pendant lighting in remaining areas
- White sockets and switch plates in all areas (stainless steel in kitchen) with integrated USB charging in kitchen and bedrooms
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- Chrome shaver socket in all bathrooms
- Lighting to all external doors with internal switch
- Wired for terrestrial TV to hall media cupboard & digital aerial installation to loft space
- Wired for SkyQ to living room and alternative second position with blank plate, and all other rooms via SkyQ technology
- TV/satellite point in living room and secondary TV points in all bedrooms
- Electric car charging point
- Solar PV panels
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
The Tadworth- Manorwood Number 104
We look forward to hearing from you.01483 912 483
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.