The Westscott is a detached
3 bedroom house, available using Help to Buy.
The Westcott – Number 10
Available with Help to Buy, the Westcott is a perfect family home, with two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
The kitchen / dining room is light and spacious. The kitchen is complete with integrated appliances from high-end manufacturers at no extra cost and the dining area is has French doors to the private rear garden which is south facing. This is a great space to entertain friends and family.
The separate living room looks to the front of the house and has a large feature bay window.
To the first floor, the master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a stylish en-suite shower room with modern chrome fittings by Vado. A second double bedroom and single bedroom overlook the rear garden and share the family bathroom.
The attractive brick and weatherboard finish is in keeping with local village architecture. The Westcott is complete with landscaped front garden, south facing rear garden with patio area, single garage and driveway parking.
Thakeham is renowned for premium quality homes enhanced by superior specifications – committed to securing a legacy for future generations through properties of elegance and character.
A commitment to quality that can be seen in the unique designs of each house using carefully chosen materials and finishes, that reflect the characteristics of the locality.
The Westscott is complete with all flooring including carpets; integrated kitchen appliances; fitted wardrobes; turfed garden; and with the peace of mind that your new home has a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty including 2 year defect and emergency out-of-hours cover.
Beautifully designed kitchens
- Contemporary, stylish kitchen by Alno
- Deep edged laminate worktop and upstand with glass splashback to hob
- One and half bowl stainless steel Rangemaster sink with tap by Vado
- Stainless steel single oven
- Stainless steel 4 burner gas hob with integrated extractor
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Integrated or freestanding washer/dryer
Stylish Bathrooms and en-suites
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to bathroom and en-suite, with chrome accessories by Vado
- Mirror and white vanity unit to en-suite and mirror to bathroom
- White steel bath with chrome accessories by Vado
- Walk-in low profile shower with Vado shower system to en-suite
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
Heating, electrical and lighting
- Gas fired radiator heating throughout
- Energy efficient combination boiler with flue gas heat recovery
- LED downlights to hall and landing, kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite, with pendant lighting to remaining areas
- LED under unit lighting to kitchen with brushed steel sockets above worktops
- White sockets and switch plates to all other areas, with integrated USB charging to kitchen and all bedrooms
- Internal digital TV aerial with distribution amplifier
- TV/satellite point to living room and secondary TV points to all bedrooms
- External lighting via contemporary lanterns to front and rear of home
- White painted internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
- White painted staircase, newel posts and handrail
- Wardrobe to master bedroom with full and half height hanging rails and shelf above
- Amtico flooring to hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining room, bathroom and en-suite, with carpet to all remaining areas
- Single paint finish to walls and satinwood paint finish to all internal joinery
Security and Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- Fuse spur for future wireless alarm and wiring provision for future CCTV camera installation
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out-of-hours cover
- Painted steel external entrance door with multi-point locking system
- Private garage with painted steel up and over doors and additional driveway parking
- White UPVC double glazed windows and French doors
- Landscaped front gardens and turf to rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- External tap and shed to rear garden
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
We look forward to hearing from you.01403 787323
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.