INTRODUCING VILLAS ON THE GREEN
INFUSED WITH NORDIC DESIGN
MOVE IN THIS SUMMER!
VIEW OUR VILLA SHOWHOME
Villas on The Green
Style One – plot 265
Featuring an open plan kitchen/dining/family space leading to the rear garden and a separate first floor living room, this two-storey home features one of its four double bedrooms on the ground floor, making it perfect for guests, or as a study or home-office.
Walk-in wardrobe, dressing area and four piece en-suite to bedroom 1.
Garage and parking for 3 cars.
Move in this Summer!
Close to London but a world away
Be part of this new community surrounded by rolling West Sussex countryside, yet within easy reach of the capital and the coast; just 4 minutes from Gatwick, 46 minutes from London Bridge and 37 minutes from Victoria from nearby Three Bridges station.
- All inclusive specification
- Flexible layout to suit your lifestyle
- Excellent connections via rail to London, Gatwick Airport and the South Coast.
- Great education options for families – including Woodgate Primary School
- Friendly village community
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Stone worktop and ceramic tiled splashback
- One and half bowl stainless steel sink, with black mono sink mixer tap by Vado
- AEG energy efficient stainless steel double oven
- AEG energy efficient Induction hob with pull out extractor hood
- Integrated Electrolux energy efficient dishwasher
- Integrated Electrolux energy efficient 70/30 split fridge/freezer
- Provision for separate washer and dryer in either the utility room or utility cupboard according to house style. Please refer to individual floor plans
- Contemporary white sanitaryware, with black accessories by Vado
- Wall hung concealed cistern WC
- Wall hung basin with oak vanity drawer in bathroom or en-suite
- White steel enamel bath with over bath shower screen
- Low profile shower trays with black framed bath shower screen
- Wall mounted bath/shower mixer by Vado
- Black summer use towel warmers with TRVs
- Ceramic wall tiling to selected areas
- Recessed mirrored cabinet in bathroom or en-suite
- Polished edge mirror over sanitaryware
- Eden Oak or Sherwood Oak Amtico flooring to hall, cloakrooms, kitchen/dining/family rooms (dependent on house style)
- Porcelanosa tiling to bathroom floors
- Cormar carpet to remaining areas
- White painted flush doors, with contemporary black ironmongery
- Coordinated single paint finish to walls and ceilings and satinwood paint finish on all internal joinery
- Telescopic aluminium loft ladder with handrail
- Armarri wardrobes to selected rooms
- Timber painted external entrance door with multipoint locking
- Bifold/French doors: There is a mix of door types and finishes in each property. Please ask a Sales Consultant for detailed information
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Closeboard fencing to rear gardens
- Landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens
- Paved paths and patio areas
- Tiled terraces
- External tap in rear garden
Heating, electrical & lighting
- Energy efficient combination boiler
- Underfloor heating on ground floor
- Gas fired radiator heating on first & second floors
- WiFi programmable heating controls
- LED downlights to bathroom, en-suite & cloakroom
- Kitchen black LED downlights to kitchens
- Black track lighting and pendant lighting to kitchens with vaulted ceilings (house styles 2 & 3)
- Black wall lights to vaulted living/family/study areas (house style 4)
- Feature wall lights to hall, stairs and landing to some house styles
- Multi-gang grid switch for kitchen appliances
- Black shaver socket in all bathrooms
- Lighting to all external doors with internal switch
- Black nickel switches and sockets to all rooms except bedrooms, garages, lofts and inside cupboards - which are white
- Black switches and sockets to other rooms
- Wired for terrestrial TV to hall media cupboard & digital aerial installation to loft space
- Wired for SkyQ to living room and alternative second position with blank plate, and all other rooms via SkyQ technology
- TV/satellite point in living room and secondary TV points in all bedrooms
- Hedgehog houses in communal landscaped areas
- Hedgehog holes through gravel boards in fencing, to provide routes for hedgehogs
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains fed smoke/heat detector, with battery backup
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector, positioned adjacent to gas boiler
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover
Use our mortgage calculator to see what you’d need to borrow and how much your monthly repayments might be
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford.
You might be able to afford more than you think. Have you considered Help To Buy?
HELP TO BUY CALCULATOR
Get an idea of how much you could borrow for a residential mortgage and see what properties you could afford. Please be aware that this is only an indication of how much you could borrow. The actual amount is based on a number of things – including your salary, credit rating and how much you can afford to repay after all your outgoings are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Villas on The Green - Plot 265
We look forward to hearing from you.01293 225 615
To make an enquiry about this new home, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.