WOODGATE AT PEASE POTTAGE
Our Marketing Suite is open daily from 10am to 5pm
Visit us on Parish Lane, Pease Pottage RH11 9AA or call 01293 225615 to speak to one of our sales consultants and find out more
A NEW DESTINATION AT PEASE POTTAGE
OVER 600 NEW HOMES IN A NEW COMMUNITY AT PEASE POTTAGE
NEW PRIMARY SCHOOL
NEW ST CATHERINE’S HOSPICE
Make the most of this superb setting
The village of Pease Pottage sits on the Forest Ridge of the High Weald, between Horsham and Crawley, boasting easy access to London, Gatwick and the South Coast.
A perfect place to call home if you are looking for a combination of town and country living. With beautiful green spaces and a thriving local community on your doorstep, Three Bridges railway station offers transport links to vibrant towns and cities including London and Brighton.
This fantastic new destination will provide
- A new St Catherine’s Hospice
- A £4 million Primary School
- Over £2 million worth of funding for a Secondary School
- A new village shop
- A new village cafe
- Over £615,000 formal sport contribution, partially towards the village pavillion
- Additional village green and open space
- Over £312,000 payment towards healthcare
- Many highway improvements including substantial work to the Pease Pottage junction
For more information about our new development, Woodgate at Pease Pottage, please view our brochure which outlines the scheme in more detail.
Discover your new Thakeham home at Woodgate, Pease Pottage
Alternatively, please visit our Pease Pottage page for more information about the local area – there is so much to discover.
Find Out More
Woodgate at Pease Pottage
Fill in the form or call our sales team:01293 225 615
Register your interest today and become a Thakeham VIP to receive updates regarding this forthcoming development.