NEW HOMES IN PEASE POTTAGE
SHOWHOMES NOW OPEN
EXPERIENCE WOODGATE USING OUR FABULOUS VR
VISIT US TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE
Inspiring Showhomes and exciting virtual reality awaits you at Woodgate
We have two Showhomes available to visit, showcasing our all-inclusive specification and impecable attention to detail.
Our friendly team is waiting to meet you. Using our VR you can step inside your future home and walk into every room. If you would like to explore further you can walk along the Boulevard and neighbouring streets to get a real flavour of how it will all look in the future.
Make the most of this superb setting
The village of Pease Pottage sits between Horsham and Crawley with London, Gatwick and the South Coast within easy reach. A perfect place to call home if you are looking for a combination of town and country living with beautiful green spaces and a thriving local community on your doorstep.
This fantastic new destination will provide:
- A new St Catherine’s Hospice
- A £4 million Primary School
- Over £2 million worth of funding for a Secondary School
- A new village shop
- A new village cafe
- Over £615,000 formal sport contribution, partially towards the village pavillion
- Additional village green and open space
- Over £312,000 payment towards healthcare
- Many highway improvements including substantial work to the Pease Pottage junction
For more information about our new development, Woodgate at Pease Pottage, please view our brochure which outlines the scheme in more detail.
Discover your new Thakeham home at Woodgate, Pease Pottage
Alternatively, please visit our Pease Pottage page for more information about the local area – there is so much to discover.
*Internal imagery for illustrative purposes only.
Fill in the form or call our sales team:01293 225615
Register your interest today and become a Thakeham VIP to receive updates about Thakeham at Woodgate.
CRAFTED WITH PRIDE
EACH BUILD IS A STATEMENT OF PRIDE AND A COMMITMENT TO WORKMANSHIP
THAKEHAM IS RENOWNED FOR PREMIUM QUALITY HOMES ENHANCED BY SUPERIOR SPECIFICATIONS
Thakeham is committed to securing a legacy for future generations through properties of elegance and character.
A commitment to quality that can be seen in the unique designs of each house using carefully chosen materials and finishes, that reflect the characteristics of the locality.
All homes are complete with all flooring including carpets, integrated kitchen appliances, fitted wardrobes, a landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden, with the peace of mind that your new home has a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty including 2 year defect and emergency out of hours cover.
Perfectly located between London and Brighton, Pease Pottage is a place that will suit everyone. For the commuters, London Victoria is just 37 minutes of the train and London Bridge 35 minutes, giving you more free time to do the things you enjoy.
With the village and the surrounding areas having so much to offer, your weekends can be filled with activities, both day and night. There is plenty of countryside and historic places of interest to explore, great shopping in both Crawley and Horsham, and lots of local amenities like sports clubs, pubs and eateries. For families who are looking to settle down there are great local schools, play centres and parks, not forgetting the beautiful nearby beaches down on the coast.
- Close to well-regarded Primary and Secondary schools
- Popular Crawley Highstreet and County Mall shopping centre
- Local 18th century pub
- Cottesmore Golf and Country Club
- Local sports clubs
- Three Bridges and Horsham train station
- Cineworld Cinema in Crawley and Everyman Cinema in Horsham
- Plenty of countryside to explore, including; Nymans Garden, Buchan Country park, Tilgate Nature Centre.
- Easily accessible beaches in Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings